Reader reviews and comments on Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire, plus links to write your own review.

Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire

Book 4

by J.K. (Joanne) Rowling

Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire by J.K. (Joanne) Rowling

Jul 2000, 734 pages
    Jul 2002, 734 pages

There are currently 220 reader reviews for Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire

quinn (05/20/03)

i thought that this book was really good because once you start reading it their is no way you can stop.(which is sort of annoying beacause i stayed up untill 2 in the morning).
Anonymous (05/18/03)

the best book in the world. this book is crucial to the series, and it is by far the best. i hope rowling continues making 800 page books...it seems to me that she is making it a habit....gof and soon oop, I wonder if the sixth will be tremendously long. =D
patrick mclaughlin (05/05/03)

this was the most interesting harry potter book of the seires i cant wait till the move comes out this time voldimort suceds it regenirating which was a shock to me i realy want to see it harry defeats him and if mowfloy realy fights him
sirius (05/04/03)

Well, rita skeeter ruined the book....the first 3 were great though. Hope the next one's better.
ELF (05/02/03)

This is an awsome book and so are the rest so keep writing!!!
Catherine (04/24/03)

I think Harry Potter is amazing. It's characters and events are described with tons of details that you could feel as if you were there.
Sonia Lewis (04/20/03)

Wow! I just can't believe that there is a person with such imagination. Makes me think that maybe there is a wizard world (crazy eh?). It's incredible how J. K. Rowling creates fantastic creatures like the veelas, the bubotubers (ew!), and the Blast Ended Skrewts. All the book is amazing, but, I don't like it when Cho Chang goes to the Yule Ball with Cedric Diggory instead of going with Harry. Hopefully there will be something going on in the fifth book. I already read the 4 books twice, and I just can't get enough of them!
anonamous (04/18/03)

It's awesome!!!

• Book Jacket: Wonderful Feels Like This
    Wonderful Feels Like This
    by Sara Lovestam
  • Book Jacket: Blue Light Yokohama
    Blue Light Yokohama
    by Nicolas Obregon
    Blue Light Yokohama, Nicolás Obregón's crime fiction debut, takes place in an exotic ...
  • Book Jacket: Inferno
    Inferno
    by Steven Hatch
    The word "Ebola" sets off an almost visceral reaction in many of us; we think about the men, women ...

The Book of Summer
    by Michelle Gable

The bestselling author of The Paris Apartment, Michelle Gable now transports readers to Nantucket.

The Scribe of Siena
    by Melodie Winawer

Win The Chalk Pit

The Chalk Pit:
A Ruth Galloway Mystery

A string of murders takes Ruth underground in the newest book in the series.

T W Don't M A R