Reader reviews and comments on Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire, plus links to write your own review.

Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire

Jul 2000, 734 pages
    Jul 2002, 734 pages

There are currently 220 reader reviews for Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire

quinn (05/20/03)

i thought that this book was really good because once you start reading it their is no way you can stop.(which is sort of annoying beacause i stayed up untill 2 in the morning).
Anonymous (05/18/03)

the best book in the world. this book is crucial to the series, and it is by far the best. i hope rowling continues making 800 page books...it seems to me that she is making it a habit....gof and soon oop, I wonder if the sixth will be tremendously long. =D
patrick mclaughlin (05/05/03)

this was the most interesting harry potter book of the seires i cant wait till the move comes out this time voldimort suceds it regenirating which was a shock to me i realy want to see it harry defeats him and if mowfloy realy fights him
sirius (05/04/03)

Well, rita skeeter ruined the book....the first 3 were great though. Hope the next one's better.
ELF (05/02/03)

This is an awsome book and so are the rest so keep writing!!!
Catherine (04/24/03)

I think Harry Potter is amazing. It's characters and events are described with tons of details that you could feel as if you were there.
Sonia Lewis (04/20/03)

Wow! I just can't believe that there is a person with such imagination. Makes me think that maybe there is a wizard world (crazy eh?). It's incredible how J. K. Rowling creates fantastic creatures like the veelas, the bubotubers (ew!), and the Blast Ended Skrewts. All the book is amazing, but, I don't like it when Cho Chang goes to the Yule Ball with Cedric Diggory instead of going with Harry. Hopefully there will be something going on in the fifth book. I already read the 4 books twice, and I just can't get enough of them!
anonamous (04/18/03)

It's awesome!!!

• Book Jacket: Little Fires Everywhere
    Little Fires Everywhere
    by Celeste Ng
    Voted 2017 Best Fiction by BookBrowse's Subscribers

Small towns, big drama. Acclaimed author ...
  • Book Jacket: La Belle Sauvage
    La Belle Sauvage
    by Philip Pullman
    Voted 2017 Best Young Adult Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

I wasn't quite sure what to expect ...
  • Book Jacket: Killers of the Flower Moon
    Killers of the Flower Moon
    by David Grann
    Voted 2017 Best Nonfiction by BookBrowse's Subscribers

The long, sorrowful list of injustices done ...
  • Book Jacket: The Dry
    The Dry
    by Jane Harper
    Voted 2017 Best Debut Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

After receiving a letter from his childhood...

The Second Mrs. Hockaday by Susan Rivers