Reader reviews and comments on Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire, plus links to write your own review.

Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire

Book 4

by J.K. (Joanne) Rowling

Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire

Jul 2000, 734 pages
    Jul 2002, 734 pages

There are currently 220 reader reviews for Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire

quinn (05/20/03)

i thought that this book was really good because once you start reading it their is no way you can stop.(which is sort of annoying beacause i stayed up untill 2 in the morning).
Anonymous (05/18/03)

the best book in the world. this book is crucial to the series, and it is by far the best. i hope rowling continues making 800 page books...it seems to me that she is making it a habit....gof and soon oop, I wonder if the sixth will be tremendously long. =D
patrick mclaughlin (05/05/03)

this was the most interesting harry potter book of the seires i cant wait till the move comes out this time voldimort suceds it regenirating which was a shock to me i realy want to see it harry defeats him and if mowfloy realy fights him
sirius (05/04/03)

Well, rita skeeter ruined the book....the first 3 were great though. Hope the next one's better.
ELF (05/02/03)

This is an awsome book and so are the rest so keep writing!!!
Catherine (04/24/03)

I think Harry Potter is amazing. It's characters and events are described with tons of details that you could feel as if you were there.
Sonia Lewis (04/20/03)

Wow! I just can't believe that there is a person with such imagination. Makes me think that maybe there is a wizard world (crazy eh?). It's incredible how J. K. Rowling creates fantastic creatures like the veelas, the bubotubers (ew!), and the Blast Ended Skrewts. All the book is amazing, but, I don't like it when Cho Chang goes to the Yule Ball with Cedric Diggory instead of going with Harry. Hopefully there will be something going on in the fifth book. I already read the 4 books twice, and I just can't get enough of them!
anonamous (04/18/03)

by Brad Watson
  • Book Jacket: Dinner with Edward
    Dinner with Edward
    by Isabel Vincent
    In late 2009 Isabel Vincent and her family were still newcomers to New York City. She and her ...

The Secret Language of Stones
    by M. J. Rose

"A fantastic historical tale of war, love, loss and intrigue."
    – Melanie Benjamin

Since She Went Away
    by David Bell

A chilling novel of guilt, regret, and a past which refuses to die...

Girl Waits with Gun
by Amy Stewart

Summer Stunner
Summer Giveaway

Win 5 books, each week in July!

W M T N, W C F All