Reader reviews and comments on Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire, plus links to write your own review.

Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire

Jul 2000, 734 pages
    Jul 2002, 734 pages

There are currently 220 reader reviews for Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire

Alyssa Landon (07/06/04)

its a GREAT book!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kaylen (07/02/04)

I think that the Harry Potter books are great because you may be alble to experice all the things that the charcters have to face. All the charaters have a plot in the story. Harry has to fight something but always being wounded. Always being hepled by his friends and of course Albus Dumbledoor.
Maggie (06/14/04)

I'm Maggie from Markham, aged 12. I like Harry Potter books by J.K. Rowling because the events are thouroughly described, the details were somewhat amusing, and she used a large variety of vocabulary. A whole lot of students read her books at our school, Castlemore. I think that her books are suitable for all ages. For example, my younger sister now in second grade claims that she has read "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets" eighteen times and "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" thirteen times. I have trouble believing her, but the main point is that everyone is in love with J.K. Rowling's books.
Ajia (06/01/04)

I thought this book was an excellent change of pace for Rowling. It seemed to have a more mature, adult storyline; and kept me interested the entire time. I can't express how truly excited I am for the sixth book.
Samantha (05/23/04)

first of all i luv hp....
second of all...to the girl'jessy' i dont believe u red the fifth book in 1.00 hours!!!!!!
Dan (05/10/04)

I love the Harry Potter Series, but I was slightly disapointed by the 5th book. It dosen't really have the same complex and suspensful plot that the others have. I think the first three books are by far the best. The fourth book is perhaps the most elaboratly planned, but it has sort of lost the magic and wonder of the first three. There are a few annoinying contradictions in the series like: Why can't Harry see the thestrals at the end of the fourth book? Why did Percy take points from Gryffindor in the 2nd book and in the fifth book only members of the inquisitorial sqad can? Why is it that in the fourth book Harry attends the 422nd quiddich world cup if there was one in 1472? (see the first book) However, this is still in my opinion the most imaginative and interesting book series ever written. It seems so realistic, I wonder how J.K. Rowling ever thought of such great charactors and plots. I can't wait for the 6th and 7th books, I just hope they don't take three years to write like the 5th book.
harrypotterfanatic (05/02/04)

This book is amazing I fell in love with it the second I picked it up. I must say this book is the best of the series.
sxy lexy (04/27/04)

The books are the best i have read all five of them i couldnt put them doen i have read the more than 3 times each and i have watched and own all the movies so far , i also own all the books , my mom pretty much has to pry the book right ot of my hand !!!!!!!!!!!!! jkrowlings is the best she is my idol .!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Book Jacket: Only Child