Reader reviews and comments on Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire, plus links to write your own review.

Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire

Book 4

by J.K. (Joanne) Rowling

Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire by J.K. (Joanne) Rowling

Jul 2000, 734 pages
    Jul 2002, 734 pages

There are currently 220 reader reviews for Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire

Ro-Dawg (04/11/04)

couldnt put it down... its like the book itself has magic... much darker than the others.. great book!

age 15
sarah rolfe (04/09/04)

This is the best book i have ever read J.K Rowling has a wonderful imagination she inspires me she is great
Katilianna (03/25/04)

I love love love love love love all of the harry potter books. j.k. Rowling is my idol
Itty Bitty (01/09/04)

My name is itty bitty I usually dont read books because i think it is boring and no fun. Also, i am defiently not a bookworm, I would much rather watch a movie or go out with my friends than read a book. Well, i was like this until i read the first Harry Potter. Out of all the Harry potter books, and i have read the first four, the fourth one is the best. I think it is the best because it is more suspensful and magical than any of the other stories. It was definetly the best of all.[
Killdiablo209 (12/11/03)

This book is by far the most thriller out there is full of action and suspense Just like when im skateboarding at the skatepark you never know what new things are in store next!
brainy (11/04/03)

harry potter and the goblet of fire is the most suspenseful book in the haunting series. although it is not my favorite...i still rate 5
Isabella (07/26/03)

i think that Harry Potter is a very good book. I'm reading books one by one and HP is one of my best books, but not he best.
P.S. I'm from Croatia, I don't know very good english. bye! :)
lisa (06/23/03)

ive not read the first two books as i watched the films and i really liked them so i was at the libray and i saw the 3rd book and i thought why not lets see how the next film turns out and i couldnt put the book down it was brillant. im a bit embrassed to amit i like the books as its aimed at kids and im 19. i wasa bit disappointed while reading the booka s i read the paper just before finishing the book and as the 5th book due to come out the paper had printed what happens in the book so it ruined the ending for me. bit yes def 5 thumbs up i cant wait till its out at the cinemas then on video so i can buy it. i wish i could write as good as jk rowling!!!TextText

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Goodbye Days
    Goodbye Days
    by Jeff Zentner
    Guilt can be a heavy burden for anyone to manage, but it's especially difficult for teenagers. ...
  • Book Jacket: The Twelve Lives of Samuel Hawley
    The Twelve Lives of Samuel Hawley
    by Hannah Tinti
    Hannah Tinti follows her spectacular 2008 debut, The Good Thief, with a novel of uncommon ...
  • Book Jacket: Music of the Ghosts

The Stars Are Fire
    by Anita Shreve

No One Is Coming to Save Us
    by Stephanie Powell Watts

One of Entertainment Weekly, Nylon and Elle's most anticipated books of 2017.

I have always imagined that paradise will be a kind of library

Y S M B, I'll S Y