Reader reviews and comments on Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire, plus links to write your own review.

Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire

Book 4

by J.K. (Joanne) Rowling

Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire by J.K. (Joanne) Rowling

Jul 2000, 734 pages
    Jul 2002, 734 pages

There are currently 220 reader reviews for Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire

Jenna (04/14/03)

This book is the best out of all of them. The frist chapter is my fav. chapter i think*
Kids at my school think those books are two long to read. ( But there not!!)
I read all the books in 2 days. When you read them all you do is turn the page and trun the page to see what will happen next. I think that J.K. Rowling is very good at this.
I mean if i wrot a book i could never make it that long. That good. And with all the charters in it. I think you should read it if oyu never but you don't have to. Harry is so nice to ron and i think they will be friends for a long time!!!!
If Denita F. Is out there i want to say " Hi " is Jenna and i will call ya later!!!

Well I love ya all that are reading this!!!!!!
Love Always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!**********
******************** Jenna **************************
RJ (03/25/03)

The Goblet of Fire is my favorite book from the Harry Potter series. Its awesome and each book just keeps getting better and better and i cant wait til the 4th one comes out! I couldnt find one thing i didnt like about the Goblet of Fire and im sure u wont either.
Karen (03/24/03)

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire is simply one of the best books I've ever read
Paulina Swan (03/21/03)

I simply love the Goblet of Fire. I keep re-reading the book and the more I read the more I find it fascinating!!! Look forward to reading the next books.
Millinum (03/12/03)

That books was great. I did the book for a project and when I started I just couldn't stop. It only took me 4 days to read the book. It was exciting, mysterious, it had horror and a hint of romance. If you haven't read it you really need to.Book five is going to be great. It's coming out soon and from the looks of it there will be a long line of well written Harry Potter books. I can't wait any more and once I'm finished with the books, I'm going straight to the movies.

Thanks,
J.K. Rowlings
Anonymous (03/11/03)

this book was a filth. No fun. Boring, Boring, and boring. It took me ages to read this book
Aimee (03/11/03)

I don't think that anyone enjoyed Miss Rowling's books more than i did because i really couldn't put the book down no matter how tired i was or how angry it was, it totally changed my world around. I now can't wait for the next books. God Bless You J.K. Rowling, We love you!!!!!
britt (03/10/03)

I loved this book, it was kind of long, but they're my favorite kind. Once you start reading it, it's like you can't stop. The first book was kind of hard to get interested in at first, but the fourth was captivating from the very beginning!!! I loved the way she desribes the characters and setting, but especially the way she automatically gets you interested by starting with something that seemingly has nothing to do with Harry or ANY of the main characters, yet it is still interesting. I read the book in two days and never let it down. I just couldn't seem to stop!!!

All Tomorrow's Parties
    by Rob Spillman
  • Book Jacket: Strangers in Their Own Land
    Strangers in Their Own Land
    by Arlie Russell Hochschild
  • Book Jacket: The Dry
    The Dry
    by Jane Harper
    After receiving a letter from his childhood friend's father, Aaron Falk, a Melbourne police officer ...

The Sellout
by Paul Beatty

The first book by an American author to win the prestigious Man Booker Prize.

The Fifth Petal
    by Brunonia Barry

A Piece of the World
    by Christina Baker Kline

Censorship, like charity, should begin at home: but unlike charity, it should end there.

K Your F C