Reader reviews and comments on Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire, plus links to write your own review.

Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire

Jul 2000, 734 pages
    Jul 2002, 734 pages

There are currently 220 reader reviews for Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire

John Gulbronson (03/06/03)

I loved the book! i loved it so much i re-read it right after i finished it. if You haven't read it i HIGHLY suggest you do!!
jinky (03/02/03)

it's marvelous! before you know it you're down to the last page!
heny (02/19/03)

I can't put the book down before it is finish
McMahon (02/18/03)

I liked the book, but at times it seemed long. The book itself is too long. A lot of it is good. Its a book that talks much about the previous books in the writing so you can read it and know whats going on.
Mandy Frazier (02/17/03)

Oh my josh! Your books blow me away! These are the best books I ever read, Keep it up, YOU GO GIRL! it may be long but hey that's what keeps you into it. When your finished reading it you really feel that you acomplished something! Thanks J.K. Rowling!
aabba (02/01/03)

this book was so long and boriing and so unrealistic!
penny meadows (01/18/03)

this is deffo the best book of the four so far ITS AMAZING you r the best
Brittany (01/13/03)

This book Sparks the imagination in all types of people. I Too had a hard time putting it down!!! I can't wait until the final books come out. All the Harry Potter books take you way to a wonderful place.

• Book Jacket: Leonardo da Vinci
    by Chloe Benjamin
  • Book Jacket: The Kites
    The Kites
    by Romain Gary, Miranda Richmond Mouillot
    Published by New Directions for the first time in English, Romain Gary's The Kites tells a story of ...
  • Book Jacket: The Kites
    The Kites
    by Romain Gary, Miranda Richmond Mouillot

Ginny Moon by Benjamin Ludwig

The Days When Birds Come Back
    by Deborah Reed

Win The Driest Season

Win One of 50 Copies of This Exceptional Debut!

A deeply affecting story of loss, heartache, and—finally—hope.

A J O A Thousand M B W O S