Reader reviews and comments on Ella Enchanted, plus links to write your own review.

Ella Enchanted

by Gail Carson Levine

Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine X
Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine

May 1997, 240 pages
    Sep 1998, 232 pages

There are currently 200 reader reviews for Ella Enchanted

Sophia Honderla (11/29/04)

Ella Enchanted is a great book although i believe that Gail Carson Levine likes to have mothers that either die or get lost etc... its funny.

Gail Levine also wrote the two princesses of Bamarre. It is also very good....
Kessa Turnbull (11/08/04)

I love this book because it has romance, adventure and so many other things beside. I think they didn't do it credit by changing it so much for the movie.
Bloing (11/07/04)

My friend needed me to read the book for a porject, so she lent it to me. I read it in one day, and have to say that it is now one of my favourites, just before 'Harry Potter' 'The Hobbit', 'The Princess Bride', and 'The Lord of the Rings'. Oh yes, I have existed for 13 years, but I'm legally 12.
katie (11/02/04)

This book is amazing, once you start reading the first chapter you cant stop! I'm a slow reader, but this book practically took me a few hours, i simply couldn't put it down. Somw parts made me laugh out loud, but i cant forget about her relationjship with the prince and how awful it went (boo hoo hoo!), but there is a happy ending so not to worry. I would recomend this book to everyone who loves books about teenage girls!

READ IT!!!!!!!!
Laura (10/30/04)

i found this book really hard to get into. but once i did it was in the last couple of chapters.
i would have put the book down but i couldnt because i had to read it as part of my englis assignment at school.
Lisa (10/23/04)

I loved Ella Enchanted it was so real kinda .I read it gfive times and it is as i never read it´.I wish i could be her.IT SHULD WIN A GOLD MEDAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ali (10/22/04)

My absolute favorite book. Gail Carson Levine rolls in adventure, romance, humor, a terrific plot and makes the best book I've ever read!!! Wonderfully written, Ella Enchanted is recomended to anyone! (Girls monstly...)
dani (10/17/04)

It was a very well done book but it is just not my type of reading, but I did enjoy it .

• Book Jacket: The Electric Woman
    The Electric Woman
    by Tessa Fontaine
  • Book Jacket: The Female Persuasion
    The Female Persuasion
    by Meg Wolitzer
    A college freshman struggling for identity. A 1960s feminist icon attempting to maintain her ...
  • Book Jacket: A Lucky Man
    A Lucky Man
    by Jamel Brinkley
    If his debut collection of short stories, A Lucky Man is any indicator, Jamel Brinkley is poised on ...
  • Book Jacket: Picture Us In The Light
    Picture Us In The Light
    by Kelly Loy Gilbert
    Kelly Loy Gilbert presents a beautiful narrative with myriad intertwined plotlines that explores the...

Harbor of Spies by Robin Lloyd

A captivating thriller-at-sea set in Spanish colonial Havana in the 1860s.

The Girl Who Smiled Beads
    by Clemantine Wamariya & Elizabeth Weil

A riveting story of survival, and the power of stories to save us.

Win The Comedown