Reader reviews and comments on Ella Enchanted, plus links to write your own review.

Ella Enchanted

by Gail Carson Levine

Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine X
Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine

May 1997, 240 pages
    Sep 1998, 232 pages

There are currently 200 reader reviews for Ella Enchanted

jessy (04/01/04)

this was a great book and so where many others i hope you read all gail carson levines books also you can email me at jameslaffertyluver8@yahoo.com . thx and have a great week
Anonymous (03/17/04)

I think Ella Echanted is one of the best books ever!!!!It's very inspiring and adventurous. I think anyone who takes the time to read this bookwon't be disappointed.
Samantha (03/14/04)

I LOVED THIS BOOK, im ordering it right now. no i have a habbit of falling in love with the charicters like harry potter for instance but this book took it way farther than a crush. gail made a great book. now i know theres a movie coming out but i know that its not going to be as good as the book. char is so hot, i dont even have to have a picture to look at and i know hes hot. This book sparks the imagination of all young readers. im thinking about writing a book of my own. sortof like this one but totally diff.!!!!!
luvs
sammy
Ashley (03/10/04)

This book is a great book. It is kind of like cinderalla but better WAY BETTER!!!!! If you have looked at my rating its much higher than that,
its probily about a 1,000,000 rating! Thats how good it is. Ella loves Char and he is the first 1 to say it. You could of pretty much predicted the ending but its supprised me way more than i thought it would. Its wierd how a fairy would want to be known and give gifts to people. It is a wonderful book and i know you'll enjoy it!!!!!!!:)
Zoe (03/07/04)

I thought that it was a great book and I have been recommending it to all of my friends.
amanda (03/07/04)

The book was so good. It kept you thinking and wondering what will happen next. I couldnt put it down. I would reccomend it to anyone.
Katherine (03/04/04)

This is the most wonderful book of all time!!! I have never read a beter book!! I has a unek hearo. Boys may not like it but ladys will love it! achualy my brother loved it! He is 17 and I'm 12. Got to go

I lllllllllllllllloooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeee this book!!
leah (02/24/04)

I love this book, and if anyone does not the are CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Book Jacket: The Wife Between Us
    The Wife Between Us
    by Sarah Pekkanen, Greer Hendricks
    The Wife Between Us is an intriguing collaboration between first-time novelist Greer Hendricks and ...
  • Book Jacket: The Wife Between Us