Reader reviews and comments on Ella Enchanted, plus links to write your own review.

Ella Enchanted

by Gail Carson Levine

Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine

May 1997, 240 pages
    Sep 1998, 232 pages

There are currently 200 reader reviews for Ella Enchanted

Alexis W. (09/22/03)

This book is one of my all time faves!!
Mandy L. (09/16/03)

Ella Enchanted is the best book that i have ever read, & I've read a lot of books! The first time that i read Ella Enchanted I was 11 years old and i have read it 8 times since. i am now almost 15 years old and still reading it constantly. it brings you into a world full of fantasy. it carries you away to the life of Ella and doesn't let you return to earth until you are finished the book. Ella Enchanted is by far the best book in the whole world!
i gave it a rating of 5 but it is really a rating of 5 until infinity. ella enchanted desrves a rating of 100% The Best Book! bestlot85 until infinity
Brittney (09/15/03)

If you love fairy tales then this bok is for you. It has a bit of everything: Adventure, mistery,and romance.
I deffently recomend this book, and The Two Princesses of Bamarre by Gail Carson Levine.
bob (08/25/03)

I easily got stuck in this book. I usaly don't like books but this was diffrent. From 1-10, I give it a 12. It was great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Denisse (08/05/03)

I absolotly loved Ella Enchanted!! I had to read it for a school book report but it turned out to be so good I finished it the very sme day I got it! Today I found out it is going to be tuned into the movie.!!!
Michelle (07/23/03)

This book is incredible. It's romantic and funny and I loved every part of it! I just wanted to tell all the Ella Enchanted fans that they're making a movie based on the book, but they've completly changed the plot, made it into a musical, changed characters, and changed the time period. There is a petition at http://www.petitiononline.com/eefilm/petition.html asking Miramax to change the name of the movie so it isn't confused with the book, since it is so different. Please, anybody who loves the book as much as I do sign the petition. Thank you.
soccer&rowingqueen (06/12/03)

Hi I was reading some of the reviews and I read Blond Baby Blu review and she is right I think older girls would like this book- it's a book for every age! I am 14 and I read the book over and over again. It's every girls dream to marry a prince and most girls can relate to Ella shy and clumsy self. I loved everything about the book the author brought it alive. I could read this book a million times and never get boared of it. I recomend this book to eveyone in search of a romantic/comedy fairy- tale. I think the book is becoming a movie (but I'm not sure) so keep an eye out for it (it is truly worth paying to see.)
krissy (06/09/03)

this is such a great book and Gail really takes you into this cinderella story.

• Book Jacket: Before We Sleep