Reader reviews and comments on Ella Enchanted, plus links to write your own review.

Ella Enchanted

by Gail Carson Levine

Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine

May 1997, 240 pages
    Sep 1998, 232 pages

There are currently 200 reader reviews for Ella Enchanted

Kayla Lynn (10/08/04)

This book is awesome, I loved it, i'm going to read it again and again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lrtopoipoivnpopi!! (08/28/04)

IF ANY ONE RATES THIS BOOK BAD THEY ARE CRIMINALY INSANE!!!!!!!!! THIS BOOK SHOULD BE READ!!
nikki (08/17/04)

this is a great book i read it as many times as i ca take my advise read this book
Vivian (06/28/04)

a great book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Must Read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mouse11a (06/02/04)

A fabulouse book
Elyse Theroux (05/06/04)

Ella Enchanted is my favorite book. Ella is a brave girl who is cursed by Lucinda and is bossed by Hattie and Olive.
Worst of all her dad and Step mother are forced to love each other forever by Lucinda so when father goes on a trip
she is left with Evil Hattie and olive and step mom. In the end <<edited for plot spoiler content>>.
Bomdiggity!!! (04/15/04)

Ella Enchanted is definently one of the best books I've ever read. My copy is so worn out, and after I finish it I just want to read it again! Out of 100% I give this book 30,000,000%! 5 stars, definently.
fun (04/13/04)

Ella Enchanted is one of my FAVORITE book! it totally rules!

• Book Jacket: Pachinko

Caught in the Revolution
    by Helen Rappaport

The Fifth Petal
    by Brunonia Barry

Courage - a perfect sensibility of the measure of danger, and a mental willingness to endure it.

K Your F C