Reader reviews and comments on White Oleander, plus links to write your own review.

White Oleander

by Janet Fitch

White Oleander

May 1999, 390 pages
    May 2000, 400 pages

There are currently 62 reader reviews for White Oleander

Cassie (11/19/02)

If you do not like this book, you may not have the mental capacity to understand its brilliance (and yes, I am talking about the poor child who rated it a 1). I see it as a classic already.
blanse (11/14/02)

love the language, very fluid writing. real characters. finch does not romanticize her characters so it doesn't get all mushy.
Avalibalebabe (11/12/02)

This Book was extraordinaryI could not put it down. The movie did not do it justice at all. If have have not read it i stongly reconmend it.
hailz (11/11/02)

this book is horrible i think it is a disgrace to authors everywhere, and i'm sorry i took the time out of my life to read it. i with i could get those few hours back.
Luvmnki83 (11/04/02)

Fantastic read, I couldn't put it down!
Maxamus Moredius (11/04/02)

A book written for the every age group. This book touches everyone who reads it .
Doveta (10/29/02)

it`s a great book,you should read it.
excellent choice....

liliana (10/28/02)

This was one of the best books I have ever read. I didn't want it to end. She exposed the dilemmas of the real world to the sheltered people. If they weren't scared of the real world before, they should be scared now.

• Book Jacket: So Say the Fallen

Cruel Beautiful World
    by Caroline Leavitt

The Next
    by Stephanie Gangi

Fast-paced, wickedly observant, and haunting in the best sense of the word.

Les Parisiennes
    by Anne Sebba

How the women of Paris lived, loved, and died under Nazi occupation.