Reader reviews and comments on Message In A Bottle, plus links to write your own review.

Message In A Bottle

by Nicholas Sparks

Message In A Bottle

Apr 1998, 322 pages
    Jan 1999, 370 pages

There are currently 43 reader reviews for Message In A Bottle

Ape-xa (08/21/12)

Message In abottle
This is the best book I have ever read......There is a sad ending in this book!!!! luv this book message in a bottle....
bookwormbelle (11/21/11)

Another tear-jerker from Nicholas
I hate comparing a book from another book but I can't help it. I must say that Sparks' The Notebook touched me much , much intensely than Message In A Bottle did. Yes, enough emotions were conveyed from the book but it lacked one element that I couldn't point a finger to that was ever-present in his first work. But hey. Though Sparks didn't reach me as far as The Notebook did with this book, it's one of the literary pieces that a universal bookworm like me will definitely enjoy. I guess it's safe to say that it's worth every penny. I'm looking forward to reading A Walk To Remember (I'm reading his work chronologically).
Book Lover (01/01/11)

Message in a Bottle
I loved this book so much. It helped me have a good cry that I seemed to need.
charmech (12/03/10)

Show me, don't tell me
This novel breaks all the rules of good writing. It tells us over and over again how the protagonist is pretty, intelligent and successful. It overflows with cliches and repetition. I found the prose almost unbearable.
Sophia Garbi (08/18/10)

Message in a bottle... and to my heart!
It is one of the most beautiful, romantic and sensitive books I have read. Reading it during my summer holidays, it carried me away, more than anything else could, honestly. I believe in destiny and soulmates and special magic in love and that book showed me that, thank you God, I am not the only one... Congratulations Mr. Sparks! And THANK YOU of course!
Nikki (07/25/10)

Message in a Bottle
This is an extremely well-written, heartfelt book. However, it is too sad!
Ciara Martinez (06/21/10)

Astounding!
This heart felt story had me gripped with emotions throughout; at times I loved the characters at times I hated them. Nicholas Sparks is such an amazing writer I really felt gripped into the novel. The ending, for me, was profound. Unexpected and heart-wrenching it had me crying more than I've cried in years. It touched my heart. It really is an astounding novel and I can't emphasize enough that it's definitely a one to read. Nicholas Sparks is a literature genius.
the unknown (02/25/10)

Message in a Bottle
This book is phenomenal ! I fell in love with it !

In the Country of Men
    Coffin Road
    by Peter May

Win All the Gallant Men

All The Gallant Men

The first memoir by a USS Arizona survivor, 75 years after Pearl Harbor.

K Y Eyes P