MLA Gold Award Site

Reader reviews and comments on Message In A Bottle, plus links to write your own review.

Message In A Bottle

by Nicholas Sparks

Message In A Bottle

Apr 1998, 322 pages
    Jan 1999, 370 pages

There are currently 43 reader reviews for Message In A Bottle

Lyndsay (11/12/04)

"Love is Love, no matter how old you are, and i knew that if i gave you enough time you'd come back to me." This quote got me through a hard break up it gave me hope much like the enite book did but especially this quote and it came true my love did come back.
Dominique (10/04/04)

I thought this book was an excelent, romantic book to read. Nicholas Sparks kept me interested the whole way through. I couldn't put it down!
Dominique
Anonymous (03/02/04)

I have been trying to find the text of the letters online somewhere and have been drawing blanks. Would appreciate suggestions anyone might have. Can email me at chipwal@yahoo.com. Thanks
aaron (12/16/03)

not my fav. but it is still a very good book none the less
Michelle (10/16/03)

Message in a bottle was one of the first love storys I have read. Once I picked it up I couldn't put it down and I will never forget it. It was so good I bought the movie and I can't wait to read all of Nicholas Sparks novels. I will always love with all of my heart, it just doesn't make sence to do it any other way. I am 25.
Shane Eastlee (09/05/03)

i got interested with THE MESSAGE IN A BOTTLE when it was reviewed and discussed by my classmate for our literary criticism and i really appreciated it so much. that's why i would like to read all the novels of nichoals sparks. and i was amazed when i knew that he was the one to write the WALK TO REMEMBER.
ees (07/30/03)

Message in a Bottle is a quick, highly emotional read that I was unable to put down. This book has inspired me to love with all of my heart, to give to my relationship with all that I have, and to never take any of it for granted. Anyone that is in love or has ever been in love should read this book.
Lucy (06/20/03)

I love your book, specialy 'Message In A Bottle' becouse that was the only one that put me to cry. I think that you are an excelent writer and I would lyke that you publishe more books.
I would like to have some excerts of your books. if you can send them to me by mail.
Hugs and kisses form Lucy. Madeira: Portugal

• Book Jacket: If I Was Your Girl
    If I Was Your Girl
    by Meredith Russo
    Who defines us? Do we ourselves, or does the society in which we live? Meredith Russo's ...
  • Book Jacket: If I Was Your Girl
    If I Was Your Girl
    by Meredith Russo
    The Lost Child
    by Caryl Phillips
    The Lost Child is a modern novel constructed within a historical frame, invoking one of the most ...

If I Forget You
    by Thomas Christopher Greene

A haunting tale of lost love from the critically acclaimed author of The Headmaster's Wife.

Sweet Caress
by William Boyd

Win The Charmers

The Charmers by Elizabeth Adler

"This tale of romantic suspense makes the perfect beach read."
—Library Journal