Reader reviews and comments on Message In A Bottle, plus links to write your own review.

Message In A Bottle

by Nicholas Sparks

Message In A Bottle

Apr 1998, 322 pages
    Jan 1999, 370 pages

There are currently 43 reader reviews for Message In A Bottle

Lyndsay (11/12/04)

"Love is Love, no matter how old you are, and i knew that if i gave you enough time you'd come back to me." This quote got me through a hard break up it gave me hope much like the enite book did but especially this quote and it came true my love did come back.
Dominique (10/04/04)

I thought this book was an excelent, romantic book to read. Nicholas Sparks kept me interested the whole way through. I couldn't put it down!
Dominique
Anonymous (03/02/04)

I have been trying to find the text of the letters online somewhere and have been drawing blanks. Would appreciate suggestions anyone might have. Can email me at chipwal@yahoo.com. Thanks
aaron (12/16/03)

not my fav. but it is still a very good book none the less
Michelle (10/16/03)

Message in a bottle was one of the first love storys I have read. Once I picked it up I couldn't put it down and I will never forget it. It was so good I bought the movie and I can't wait to read all of Nicholas Sparks novels. I will always love with all of my heart, it just doesn't make sence to do it any other way. I am 25.
Shane Eastlee (09/05/03)

i got interested with THE MESSAGE IN A BOTTLE when it was reviewed and discussed by my classmate for our literary criticism and i really appreciated it so much. that's why i would like to read all the novels of nichoals sparks. and i was amazed when i knew that he was the one to write the WALK TO REMEMBER.
ees (07/30/03)

Message in a Bottle is a quick, highly emotional read that I was unable to put down. This book has inspired me to love with all of my heart, to give to my relationship with all that I have, and to never take any of it for granted. Anyone that is in love or has ever been in love should read this book.
Lucy (06/20/03)

I love your book, specialy 'Message In A Bottle' becouse that was the only one that put me to cry. I think that you are an excelent writer and I would lyke that you publishe more books.
I would like to have some excerts of your books. if you can send them to me by mail.
Hugs and kisses form Lucy. Madeira: Portugal

Circling the Sun
by Paula McLain

Win Blood at the Root

Blood at the Root

"A gripping, timely, and important examination of American racism."
- PW Starred Review