MLA Gold Award Site

Reader reviews and comments on Message In A Bottle, plus links to write your own review.

Message In A Bottle

by Nicholas Sparks

Message In A Bottle

Apr 1998, 322 pages
    Jan 1999, 370 pages

There are currently 43 reader reviews for Message In A Bottle

Lyndsay (11/12/04)

"Love is Love, no matter how old you are, and i knew that if i gave you enough time you'd come back to me." This quote got me through a hard break up it gave me hope much like the enite book did but especially this quote and it came true my love did come back.
Dominique (10/04/04)

I thought this book was an excelent, romantic book to read. Nicholas Sparks kept me interested the whole way through. I couldn't put it down!
Dominique
Anonymous (03/02/04)

I have been trying to find the text of the letters online somewhere and have been drawing blanks. Would appreciate suggestions anyone might have. Can email me at chipwal@yahoo.com. Thanks
aaron (12/16/03)

not my fav. but it is still a very good book none the less
Michelle (10/16/03)

Message in a bottle was one of the first love storys I have read. Once I picked it up I couldn't put it down and I will never forget it. It was so good I bought the movie and I can't wait to read all of Nicholas Sparks novels. I will always love with all of my heart, it just doesn't make sence to do it any other way. I am 25.
Shane Eastlee (09/05/03)

i got interested with THE MESSAGE IN A BOTTLE when it was reviewed and discussed by my classmate for our literary criticism and i really appreciated it so much. that's why i would like to read all the novels of nichoals sparks. and i was amazed when i knew that he was the one to write the WALK TO REMEMBER.
ees (07/30/03)

Message in a Bottle is a quick, highly emotional read that I was unable to put down. This book has inspired me to love with all of my heart, to give to my relationship with all that I have, and to never take any of it for granted. Anyone that is in love or has ever been in love should read this book.
Lucy (06/20/03)

I love your book, specialy 'Message In A Bottle' becouse that was the only one that put me to cry. I think that you are an excelent writer and I would lyke that you publishe more books.
I would like to have some excerts of your books. if you can send them to me by mail.
Hugs and kisses form Lucy. Madeira: Portugal

• Book Jacket: City of Secrets
    City of Secrets
    by Stewart O'Nan
    In his new novel, City of Secrets, Stewart O'Nan spins a tale of espionage and intrigue as ...
  • Book Jacket: The Atomic Weight of Love
    The Atomic Weight of Love
    by Elizabeth Church
    A prologue set in 2011 introduces readers to this novel's unforgettable narrator. Meridian ...
  • Book Jacket: Murder at the 42nd Street Library
    Murder at the 42nd Street Library
    by Con Lehane
    It doesn't matter if you're stopping in your favorite library to quickly pick up a book, or settling...

The Alaskan Laundry
    by Brendan Jones

A fresh debut novel about a young woman who moves to Alaska and finds herself through the hard work of fishing.

Win The Children

From NYT bestselling author Ann Leary

The captivating story of an unconventional New England family.

Girl Waits with Gun