Reader reviews and comments on Message In A Bottle, plus links to write your own review.

Message In A Bottle

by Nicholas Sparks

Message In A Bottle by Nicholas Sparks

Apr 1998, 322 pages
    Jan 1999, 370 pages

There are currently 43 reader reviews for Message In A Bottle

Iris (05/13/03)

Message in a bottle is the best book I have ever read!
Nick B. (02/04/03)

'Message in a Bottle' is the second book I've read by Nicholas Sparks. The other was 'The Rescue.' I found both to be quite enjoyable, highly emotional, and inspirational. Reading about the sensitivity, love, romance, and caring that transpires between the characters in his books motivates me to kindle the fire in my own relationship between myself and my wife. It makes me want to prevent it from becoming mundane and keep it special and alive. I thank Mr. Sparks and I plan on reading all of his books.
Sincerely,
Nick B.
Rose (01/21/03)

I was definatly dissappointed by this book. Messwage in a Bottle can not be compared to Sparks' other books! Predictable and way TOOOOO LONG!!!!
Courtney McConnell (01/19/03)

I absolutely fell in love with Message in a Bottle. The fact that it was inspired by actual events made it all the more moving and heartfelt. The romantic language of the story moved me to tears and actually helped me to see into the eyes and soul of one who loses his soul mate and what it must feel like to him. The letters to Catherine gave to word love a whole new meaning and showed me how special it is to have that one person in your life that you can share everything with, and we all have that one person even if we don’t know it yet. The depth of the story makes it unforgettable. If it had been written any other way it would not have held as much meaning. Nicholas Sparks is an amazing author with true talent.
Cranberry (11/18/02)

I thought that the book was fantastic!!!!
george bordado (07/30/02)

It is very romantic, and has lots of suspense
Stacy Box (07/22/02)

I have read all of Nicholas Spark's books so far. I have always hated reading, but I can't resist his books! I am 26 years old, and have finally gotten into reading. Thank you Nicholas. I can not wait until the next book!!!!

These books take me out of my world and put me into the world in which the story lays. I often hate coming back to reality - I would much rather live in the story. "The rescue" was a wonderful book, I had more feeling for this book because my husband is a firefighter.

If I could, I would thank Nicholas for giving me a reason to like reading. Thank you.
Xiao Zhi (07/19/02)

beautiful book! Very Touching! I love it. However, why does Garret have to die? It would be a much better book if the love between Theresa and Garret really is timeless and everlasting.

• Book Jacket: The Leavers
    The Leavers
    by Lisa Ko

The day before Deming Guo saw his mother for the last time, she surprised him at school. A navy ...

• Book Jacket: Wonderful Feels Like This
    Wonderful Feels Like This
    by Sara Lovestam
  • Book Jacket: Blue Light Yokohama
    Blue Light Yokohama
    by Nicolas Obregon
    Blue Light Yokohama, Nicolás Obregón's crime fiction debut, takes place in an exotic ...

The Scribe of Siena
    by Melodie Winawer

The Book of Summer
    by Michelle Gable

The bestselling author of The Paris Apartment, Michelle Gable now transports readers to Nantucket.

Win The Chalk Pit

The Chalk Pit:
A Ruth Galloway Mystery

A string of murders takes Ruth underground in the newest book in the series.

T W Don't M A R