MLA Gold Award Site

Reader reviews and comments on Message In A Bottle, plus links to write your own review.

Message In A Bottle

by Nicholas Sparks

Message In A Bottle

Apr 1998, 322 pages
    Jan 1999, 370 pages

There are currently 43 reader reviews for Message In A Bottle

dalal (07/15/02)

the only book that can truly reach you deepest feelings and nourish your soul
Minsun (07/08/02)

I bought the book a week ago, and after reading it, I realized that if I hadn't noticed the book on the bookshop shelf and had not bought it then, it would be the most unfortunate thing in my life.
I was very much touched by the book and at the last few pages, I couldn't help but cry and cry. It is the best romance story that I've ever come across.
Wendy (07/07/02)

I couldn't put this book down the minute I started reading. Nicholas Sparks is an amazing writer. He has a true talent in capturing the human heart and in renewing our faith in destiny and in true love. I've read and loved both The Notebook and A Walk To Remember, and this book is no exception. You will not be disappointed, although you won't stop crying throughout the novel.
francis maningas (06/28/02)

the book is so so excelent one of thebest novel i've ever read.and i'm looking forward to read some of his books.
Angie (05/25/02)

Did not enjoy reading this book. I think it was a disappointment after reading "The Notebook". I would highly recommend reading The Notebook instead of this book. Maybe if I would have read the message in a bottle before the notebook, I would have enjoyed it more. After reading the first book (The Notebook) - I guess I just had higher expectations of the next book.
Kellie (05/23/02)

I loved this book! I already believe in destiny but now my belief is that much stronger! I just couldnt put it down once i picked it up... This is the fourth book that i have read by Nicholas Sparks and they were all amazing but this one was by far the best!
Chelsea Weimer (05/15/02)

This is by far my favorite book, I've read it 5 times already! It always makes me believe in destiny or something.
tina (04/10/02)

i loved it!!

• Book Jacket: Everybody's Fool
    Everybody's Fool
    by Richard Russo
    Written from multiple viewpoints, Everybody's Fool features an ensemble cast of inhabitants ...
  • Book Jacket: The Strings of Murder
    The Strings of Murder
    by Oscar de Muriel
    As Jack the Ripper eludes the police at Scotland Yard in London and all efforts to catch the most ...
  • Book Jacket: If I Was Your Girl
    If I Was Your Girl
    by Meredith Russo
    Who defines us? Do we ourselves, or does the society in which we live? Meredith Russo's ...

The Life of the World to Come
    by Dan Cluchey

Smart, sad and crackling with wit, a book about love, life and what happens after.

A Certain Age
    by Beatriz Williams

The Roaring Twenties comes to life in this tale of intrigue, romance, and scandal.

Girl Waits with Gun
by Amy Stewart

Summer Stunner
Summer Giveaway

Win 5 books, each week in July!

C To T Q