Reader reviews and comments on Message In A Bottle, plus links to write your own review.

Message In A Bottle

by Nicholas Sparks

Message In A Bottle by Nicholas Sparks X
Message In A Bottle by Nicholas Sparks

Apr 1998, 322 pages
    Jan 1999, 370 pages

There are currently 43 reader reviews for Message In A Bottle

dalal (07/15/02)

the only book that can truly reach you deepest feelings and nourish your soul
Minsun (07/08/02)

I bought the book a week ago, and after reading it, I realized that if I hadn't noticed the book on the bookshop shelf and had not bought it then, it would be the most unfortunate thing in my life.
I was very much touched by the book and at the last few pages, I couldn't help but cry and cry. It is the best romance story that I've ever come across.
Wendy (07/07/02)

I couldn't put this book down the minute I started reading. Nicholas Sparks is an amazing writer. He has a true talent in capturing the human heart and in renewing our faith in destiny and in true love. I've read and loved both The Notebook and A Walk To Remember, and this book is no exception. You will not be disappointed, although you won't stop crying throughout the novel.
francis maningas (06/28/02)

the book is so so excelent one of thebest novel i've ever read.and i'm looking forward to read some of his books.
Angie (05/25/02)

Did not enjoy reading this book. I think it was a disappointment after reading "The Notebook". I would highly recommend reading The Notebook instead of this book. Maybe if I would have read the message in a bottle before the notebook, I would have enjoyed it more. After reading the first book (The Notebook) - I guess I just had higher expectations of the next book.
Kellie (05/23/02)

I loved this book! I already believe in destiny but now my belief is that much stronger! I just couldnt put it down once i picked it up... This is the fourth book that i have read by Nicholas Sparks and they were all amazing but this one was by far the best!
Chelsea Weimer (05/15/02)

This is by far my favorite book, I've read it 5 times already! It always makes me believe in destiny or something.
tina (04/10/02)

by Patricia Hampl

Music of the Ghosts by Vaddey Ratner

The Girl Who Smiled Beads
    by Clemantine Wamariya

A riveting story of dislocation, survival, and the power of stories to break or save us.

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes