MLA Gold Award Site

Reader reviews and comments on Message In A Bottle, plus links to write your own review.

Message In A Bottle

by Nicholas Sparks

Message In A Bottle

Apr 1998, 322 pages
    Jan 1999, 370 pages

There are currently 43 reader reviews for Message In A Bottle

dalal (07/15/02)

the only book that can truly reach you deepest feelings and nourish your soul
Minsun (07/08/02)

I bought the book a week ago, and after reading it, I realized that if I hadn't noticed the book on the bookshop shelf and had not bought it then, it would be the most unfortunate thing in my life.
I was very much touched by the book and at the last few pages, I couldn't help but cry and cry. It is the best romance story that I've ever come across.
Wendy (07/07/02)

I couldn't put this book down the minute I started reading. Nicholas Sparks is an amazing writer. He has a true talent in capturing the human heart and in renewing our faith in destiny and in true love. I've read and loved both The Notebook and A Walk To Remember, and this book is no exception. You will not be disappointed, although you won't stop crying throughout the novel.
francis maningas (06/28/02)

the book is so so excelent one of thebest novel i've ever read.and i'm looking forward to read some of his books.
Angie (05/25/02)

Did not enjoy reading this book. I think it was a disappointment after reading "The Notebook". I would highly recommend reading The Notebook instead of this book. Maybe if I would have read the message in a bottle before the notebook, I would have enjoyed it more. After reading the first book (The Notebook) - I guess I just had higher expectations of the next book.
Kellie (05/23/02)

I loved this book! I already believe in destiny but now my belief is that much stronger! I just couldnt put it down once i picked it up... This is the fourth book that i have read by Nicholas Sparks and they were all amazing but this one was by far the best!
Chelsea Weimer (05/15/02)

This is by far my favorite book, I've read it 5 times already! It always makes me believe in destiny or something.
tina (04/10/02)

i loved it!!

• Book Jacket: Everyone Brave is Forgiven
    Everyone Brave is Forgiven
    by Chris Cleave
    I've always been interested in the history of the Blitz, the period of intense aerial raids of ...
  • Book Jacket: Saving Montgomery Sole
    Saving Montgomery Sole
    by Mariko Tamaki
    Understanding identity is one the most important parts of adolescence. For some teenagers, those who...
  • Book Jacket: All Tomorrow's Parties
    All Tomorrow's Parties
    by Rob Spillman
Win The 100 Year Miracle

50 Copies to Give Away!

The 100 Year Miracle is a rich, enthralling novel, full of great characters.

Spinster
by Kate Bolick

A bold, original, moving book that will inspire fanatical devotion and ignite debate.

The Alaskan Laundry
    by Brendan Jones

A fresh debut novel about a young woman who moves to Alaska and finds herself through the hard work of fishing.

The Curious Charms of Arthur Pepper
    by Phaedra Patrick

In a poignant and sparkling debut, a lovable widower embarks on a life-changing adventure.

I I A Sign O T T