Reader reviews and comments on Message In A Bottle, plus links to write your own review.

Message In A Bottle

by Nicholas Sparks

Message In A Bottle by Nicholas Sparks X
Message In A Bottle by Nicholas Sparks

Apr 1998, 322 pages
    Jan 1999, 370 pages

There are currently 43 reader reviews for Message In A Bottle

Bekki (04/07/02)

That was the best book i ever read.
Greetings from Germany
Anonymous (09/12/01)

Cindy M
Nicholas Sparks has very quickly become one of my favorite authors. He touches my heart and emotions like no other author.
Message In A Bottle has become my 2nd favorite book. Thank goodness I read the book before seeing the movie, which is also wonderful. I highly recommend both to anyone who likes to read, who wants to get into the characters' lives, and who loves romance, but not mush. Enjoy!
Anonymous (08/09/01)

Karen
Once I started reading this book, I could not put it down! I was drawn to these characters as if I knew them. I kept having to tell myself that it was not a true story. I wanted to visit North Carolina and meet these people! Their story is so touching, it takes you through the highs and lows of all human emotions. Nicholas Sparks is very talented, and his wife is a very lucky woman.

• Book Jacket: New World, Inc.
    New World, Inc.
    by Simon Targett, John Butman
  • Book Jacket: New World, Inc.
    New World, Inc.
  • Book Jacket: The Electric Woman
    The Electric Woman
    by Tessa Fontaine

Harbor of Spies by Robin Lloyd

A captivating thriller-at-sea set in Spanish colonial Havana in the 1860s.

The Girl Who Smiled Beads
    by Clemantine Wamariya & Elizabeth Weil

A riveting story of survival, and the power of stories to save us.

Win The Comedown