MLA Gold Award Site

Reader reviews and comments on Message In A Bottle, plus links to write your own review.

Message In A Bottle

by Nicholas Sparks

Message In A Bottle

Apr 1998, 322 pages
    Jan 1999, 370 pages

There are currently 43 reader reviews for Message In A Bottle

Bekki (04/07/02)

That was the best book i ever read.
Greetings from Germany
Anonymous (09/12/01)

Cindy M
Nicholas Sparks has very quickly become one of my favorite authors. He touches my heart and emotions like no other author.
Message In A Bottle has become my 2nd favorite book. Thank goodness I read the book before seeing the movie, which is also wonderful. I highly recommend both to anyone who likes to read, who wants to get into the characters' lives, and who loves romance, but not mush. Enjoy!
Anonymous (08/09/01)

Karen
Once I started reading this book, I could not put it down! I was drawn to these characters as if I knew them. I kept having to tell myself that it was not a true story. I wanted to visit North Carolina and meet these people! Their story is so touching, it takes you through the highs and lows of all human emotions. Nicholas Sparks is very talented, and his wife is a very lucky woman.

Lillian Boxfish Takes a Walk

by Robert Harris
  • Book Jacket: A Question of Mercy
    A Question of Mercy
    by Elizabeth Cox
    Authors leave little gifts for readers, which seem to turn up at the exact right moment. Perhaps a ...

H W S W T Devil S H A L S