Reader reviews and comments on Message In A Bottle, plus links to write your own review.

Message In A Bottle

by Nicholas Sparks

Message In A Bottle by Nicholas Sparks

Apr 1998, 322 pages
    Jan 1999, 370 pages

There are currently 43 reader reviews for Message In A Bottle

singh (03/29/09)

message in a bottle
The story was very touching,it made me cry. Read more than 10 times. The best book I have ever read.
Paige (03/22/09)

Amazing
This novel brought tears to my eyes, and it also made me realize that its okay to move on. I loved this book and once you start you can't put it down.
Thiesha Neal (01/18/08)

Message In A Bottle
I enjoyed your book very much. I love the way that you made the two characters meet, and then how they unpredictably fell in love with each other. I am naturally a big fan of love stories, and I have got to say, this is the best yet.
I have to began to read your other book, The Notebook. I also enjoy that one. I have recommended many people to read your book, and so much have been touched by it, as was I. Good job on your books.
JennLynn (05/16/07)

totally Ah-Mah-ZING!
I absolutely positively LOVED this book. Nicholas Sparks is the BEST Romance writers! I'm also currently reading 2 other books of his and have already read and seen The Notebook and seen A Walk to Remember, and I highly recommend those books and movies to everyone!
marcia (10/31/06)

excellent
This book is amazing, it will truly put tears in your eyes. Nicholas Sparks captures your heart and has sensitive way of describing things.
Samantha-Nicole (06/05/06)

Excellent a read over and over....
This book was so touching....I started reading it and could not put it down...Its a beautiful book and Nicholas Sparks knows how to write his books....I watched the movie after i read the book and the book was 100% better....
Maria (03/10/06)

Bitter Sweet
Message in a Bottle touched my heart and brought many tears to my eyes. I was unable to stop reading it once I started. Taken through so many depths of emotion, I was breathless, excited, mystified and saddened . As I read, I felt an intense connection with the characters' feelings. Able to empathize with everyone of them. It made me believe in true eternal love again. That everything happen for a reason. I will never forget this novel. It's the best romance novel I've ever read. Nicholas Sparks is a man who knows exactly how to write in order to touch a girls heart. To me that's an extraordinary writer with a true gift..It was truely amazing...Thank you!
kian (02/14/05)

"good", but not "very good".

I think the authur tried to write a book with a lot of crying for readers, and made the book interesting to the most of people.

• Book Jacket: Pachinko

Caught in the Revolution
    by Helen Rappaport

The Fifth Petal
    by Brunonia Barry

A book is one of the most patient of all man's inventions.

K Your F C