Reader reviews and comments on Message In A Bottle, plus links to write your own review.

Message In A Bottle

Jan 1999, 370 pages

There are currently 43 reader reviews for Message In A Bottle

singh (03/29/09)

message in a bottle
The story was very touching,it made me cry. Read more than 10 times. The best book I have ever read.
Paige (03/22/09)

Amazing
This novel brought tears to my eyes, and it also made me realize that its okay to move on. I loved this book and once you start you can't put it down.
Thiesha Neal (01/18/08)

Message In A Bottle
I enjoyed your book very much. I love the way that you made the two characters meet, and then how they unpredictably fell in love with each other. I am naturally a big fan of love stories, and I have got to say, this is the best yet.
I have to began to read your other book, The Notebook. I also enjoy that one. I have recommended many people to read your book, and so much have been touched by it, as was I. Good job on your books.
JennLynn (05/16/07)

totally Ah-Mah-ZING!
I absolutely positively LOVED this book. Nicholas Sparks is the BEST Romance writers! I'm also currently reading 2 other books of his and have already read and seen The Notebook and seen A Walk to Remember, and I highly recommend those books and movies to everyone!
marcia (10/31/06)

excellent
This book is amazing, it will truly put tears in your eyes. Nicholas Sparks captures your heart and has sensitive way of describing things.
Samantha-Nicole (06/05/06)

Excellent a read over and over....
This book was so touching....I started reading it and could not put it down...Its a beautiful book and Nicholas Sparks knows how to write his books....I watched the movie after i read the book and the book was 100% better....
Maria (03/10/06)

Bitter Sweet
Message in a Bottle touched my heart and brought many tears to my eyes. I was unable to stop reading it once I started. Taken through so many depths of emotion, I was breathless, excited, mystified and saddened . As I read, I felt an intense connection with the characters' feelings. Able to empathize with everyone of them. It made me believe in true eternal love again. That everything happen for a reason. I will never forget this novel. It's the best romance novel I've ever read. Nicholas Sparks is a man who knows exactly how to write in order to touch a girls heart. To me that's an extraordinary writer with a true gift..It was truely amazing...Thank you!
kian (02/14/05)

"good", but not "very good".

I think the authur tried to write a book with a lot of crying for readers, and made the book interesting to the most of people.

• Book Jacket: American Histories
    by Madeline Miller

Music of the Ghosts by Vaddey Ratner

The Girl Who Smiled Beads
    by Clemantine Wamariya

A riveting story of dislocation, survival, and the power of stories to break or save us.

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes