Reader reviews and comments on Message In A Bottle, plus links to write your own review.

Message In A Bottle

by Nicholas Sparks

Message In A Bottle

Apr 1998, 322 pages
    Jan 1999, 370 pages

There are currently 43 reader reviews for Message In A Bottle

Bekki (04/07/02)

That was the best book i ever read.
Greetings from Germany
Anonymous (09/12/01)

Cindy M
Nicholas Sparks has very quickly become one of my favorite authors. He touches my heart and emotions like no other author.
Message In A Bottle has become my 2nd favorite book. Thank goodness I read the book before seeing the movie, which is also wonderful. I highly recommend both to anyone who likes to read, who wants to get into the characters' lives, and who loves romance, but not mush. Enjoy!
Anonymous (08/09/01)

Karen
Once I started reading this book, I could not put it down! I was drawn to these characters as if I knew them. I kept having to tell myself that it was not a true story. I wanted to visit North Carolina and meet these people! Their story is so touching, it takes you through the highs and lows of all human emotions. Nicholas Sparks is very talented, and his wife is a very lucky woman.

The Never-Open Desert Diner
    by James Anderson
    James Anderson's debut novel, The Never-Open Desert Diner, starts off as an entertaining ...
    In the Country of Men
    by Hisham Matar
  • Book Jacket: Holding Up the Universe
    Holding Up the Universe
    by Jennifer Niven

Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers.

The Big Holiday Wordplay: