Reader reviews and comments on Angels & Demons, plus links to write your own review.

Angels & Demons

by Dan Brown

Angels & Demons

May 2000, 480 pages
    Jun 2001, 480 pages

There are currently 56 reader reviews for Angels & Demons

SexyJohn (10/28/04)

This is one of the greastest books that I have read. The book is easy to read but not to much so. Likeall of his books you truly can't put it down. The plot is one of the truest that I have seen with the antimatter and the death of the Pope.
babyboy4u (10/07/04)

A must read well research science fiction novel. Just be careful not to turn the pages too quick it will only make it harder to put the book down. Check out the pictures and the monumets mentined in the text!

<< *Angels and Demons gets two thumbs up!* >>

Kiwi (10/06/04)

I absolutely loved this book because its a longer book and it doesn't have a lot of religious stuff in it like Da Vinci Code did. It also is very suspenceful and it has a lot of 'grabber' parts. It has a different ending than a lot of books but its not bad. I can easily say that this is my favorite book!
Anuradha Hemdev (09/29/04)

I think the book is great. Not only because it offers a suspense story filled with action and thrill but also because it offers a lot of information. Never had I known about a mighty brotherhood called illuminati and never had I imagined that such would be the process of papal election. It is difficult for me to beleive that there exists such a powerful form of energy today that can either make or break this planet. I enjoyed reading every page of this book and while reading I was amazed at how little I knew about some of the mankinds ancient secrets. Its definitely worth a read!

troy (08/25/04)

WOW
Colleen (08/23/04)

My biggest issue is that Dan Brown doesn't have a firm grasp on the beliefs and values of the Catholic Church. The idea of a priest (the future pope) conceiving a child with a nun via artificial insemination -- and the College of Cardinals acting as if this was a way to both have a child and maintain their chastity -- is utterly ludicrous. The church teaches that all sex must be within the bonds of marriage and that sex must be both unitive and procreative. This means no birth control (which is not procreative) and it means no artificial insemination (which is not unitive). Even married couples are not permitted this option according to the Church, let alone a priest and a nun. Whether you agree or not, that's the Church's stance. The fact that the camerlengo was artificially conceived does not make it less sinful according to the Church, and there's no way a priest like the camerlengo or the College of Cardinals wouldn't have recognized that. It was a great book, until the end, which was just soap opera, akin to trash like "Thorn Birds."
Abraham (08/17/04)

Great book!!! A tiny bit slow in the beginning, but becomes a rapid-paced book after the first couple of chapters. I recommend this book to everyone. A must read.
shockme17 (04/21/04)

ok i just finished the book and i think it was great. i may have skipped over this crucial fact in my late hours of reading, but who was the hassassin? if someone could post on here, or email me , that would be greatly appreciated : shockme17@fusemail.com.

Sean, 22

Barkskins
    by Annie Proulx

All Is Not Forgotten
    by Wendy Walker

This is fast-paced psychological suspense/thriller at it's very best.

Falling
    by Jane Green

Girl Waits with Gun
by Amy Stewart

Summer Stunner
Summer Giveaway

Win 5 books, each week in July!

W M T N, W C F All