Reader reviews and comments on Angels & Demons, plus links to write your own review.

Angels & Demons

by Dan Brown

Angels & Demons by Dan Brown X
Angels & Demons by Dan Brown

May 2000, 480 pages
    Jun 2001, 480 pages

There are currently 56 reader reviews for Angels & Demons

dan_brown_fan (01/17/05)

THIS BOOK IS SIMPLY AWESOME....GREAT. YOU JUST CAN'T PUT THIS BOOK DOWN. I READ IT IN ONE DAY AND I AM THINKING OF RE-READING IT!!!
Pamela (12/09/04)

this book is great even though i find dan brown a anti christ person but he really does jave a good sense of writing....

kari (12/04/04)

feakin awesome
Raul (11/22/04)

It was good and worth the 9 bucks I paid for it, but it wasn't great. There were some slow really slow parts leading up to the murder scenes and other action. It also had alot of "analyzing" of clues. It was kind of hard to believe that he figured everything out, except for some easy ones that Vittoria solved despite the fact that she didn't know anything about symbology and he was the expert. He also managed to escape death too many times under some unrealistic means. Boy is he lucky that glass wasn't just a bit thicker, or that foamy water makes the parachute-less fall from several miles up survivable??? (yes, I know the windshield cover slowed it down some, but whatever). Don't get me wrong it was enjoyable through most of the book. Just some parts were slow and unbelievable. Oh and Vittoria seemed really hot, lucky Langdon got some in the end.
D.A. McG (11/21/04)

Im actually finding it hard to write this as I feel the space needed for me to describe why I like this book is just not available. I am a 20 yr old (female) student and it has brought my interest in fictional reading back to a strenght that it hasn't been for many years. To Mr. Brown I have one word BRAVO, well maybe two,BRAVO & THANKS!! P.s. I think from now on even if all Mr. Brown wrote was a shopping list I read it!!!!!
sean bass (11/07/04)

this book is one of the most exciting book i've ever read!!! it just mekes me excited!! i love how Langdon acts and thinks..I thank Mr.Brown for writing an awesome book!
Knight (11/05/04)

I liked about as much as The Da Vinci Code. It brings up a lot of question about religion. It has a very interesting, complicated plot. Dan Brown makes it even more interesting by adding and sretching true facts.

I am not sure why people get so untight about the religion in this book because it is just a book. Dan Brown can write whatever he feels like. He does a very good job by combining fact and fiction. I just think that the Angles and Demons like The Da Vinci Code could have had a deeper plot.

adler (10/29/04)

I was required to read this book for a Book Club. The book is full of interesting information that most of us know nothing about. I felt the plot was unrealistic at times though the characters were enjoyable. Many say it was an easy read. Because it is so full of facts that require your full attention to keep up with the plot, this book isn't great to read if you have small children and keep needing to put it down.

• Book Jacket: The Story of Arthur Truluv
    by Louise Erdrich

The Second Mrs. Hockaday by Susan Rivers

Wonder Valley
    by Ivy Pochoda

Children are not the people of tomorrow, but people today.

E Dog H I D