Reader reviews and comments on Life As We Knew It, plus links to write your own review.

by Susan Beth Pfeffer

Life As We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer

Oct 2006, 352 pages
    May 2008, 360 pages

There are currently 42 reader reviews for Life As We Knew It

daniel lakew

life as we knew it
This book teaches humanity; how we need to be ready, and how people should come together to overcome of any natural disaster.
Mom of 2

Still making me think
I read this book 6 months ago and I still think about it often. It was a very exciting book and really made me wonder if I have what it takes to survive a tragedy such as this. I wish more middle schools would have the kids read this. There are just so many things we take for granted - electricity, running water, telephone service, full grocery stores, sunshine! A real wake-up call! Great book! The whole series was great.
Raven Solis

Best Book Ever
A fiction book with realistic events. Full of drama and suspense and some humor. I couldn't book the book down even if I wanted to eat. An amazing book
Anonymous

"Life As We Knew it"~ Susan Beth Pfeffer
Amazing, with a hint of suspense. Each action leads to another in this adventurous experience of Miranda and her family. This "diary" is a great point of view of what life might be when it comes to an end. The beginning pulls you right through and the book will keep your attention throughout the entire experience. I was warned that when I stopped, I would not be able to put it down. I read for 3 days and was disappointed when it ended. Very great ending and the action never stops, even till the very last page.
Anonymous

Life As We Knew It
This book kept me sucked in the whole time! The struggles of Miranda seemed so real through reading her journal entries. I would give it a 6 out of 5 if I could!! A round of applause for Susan Pfeffer! :)
Roz

Life As We Knew It
This book was amazing. I could really relate to Miranda! She was very well developed. It's a great read, and I recommend it to everyone!!(:
Sarah

Awesome!
Oh my gosh.....this book was awesome!!! I loved it! :) Great book Susan Pfeffer....:)
sarai (sara)

Life As We Knew It
Its such a great book. It includes romance,lots of emotions, and if you like stories about something that may happen in real life then this book is a good book for you.

All the Ugly and Wonderful Things by Bryn Greenwood

Never Coming Back
    by Alison McGhee

Win The Wisdom of Sundays

The Wisdom of Sundays
by Oprah Winfrey

Life-changing insights from super soul conversations.

A Good M I H T F