MLA Platinum Award Press Release

Reader reviews and comments on Life As We Knew It, plus links to write your own review.

Life As We Knew It

May 2008, 360 pages

There are currently 42 reader reviews for Life As We Knew It

Shay

AMAZING
This is the best book that i have EVER read! it is mind blowing and it captures love, action, and sadness.
Ray

Best book ever
I got this book at my school book fair, and it has been under my nightstand for like ever! Then I decided to read it in the middle of august. I got sucked into it, and I finished it in practically 4 days! Oh, and trust me I'm not a reader. I rarely read, but i couldn't stop reading!!! XD
kourtney

best book ever
I usually say alot of books are really good but this one i mean it it was great best book iv'e ever read!!!!
Ariel

GR8 BOOK
This book was great! When I was reading it, it was as I was there. Wonderful book. You should read it. :)
Jackson

Life as we knew it
I think this is a wonderful book and middle-schoolers and high-schoolers should definitely read it. [spoilers removed]. See what happens was a meteor hits the moon, knocking it closer to the earth. You know how the moon's gravitational pull controls tides? So the tides in New York rose by 50 ft and flooded out most of New York.
jenna

exellent
This book is the best book I ever read.
ashley

student
This book is really good it makes you wonder if the next day something, like the moon being knocked out of orbit, will ever happen.
Regina Public Library

Awsome
This book was very good and made you realize things.

• Book Jacket: Father of Lions
    Father of Lions
    by Louise Callaghan
    Our readers have given high marks to Father of Lions by Louise Callaghan. Out of 21 reviewers, 18 ...
    Girl, Woman, Other
    by Bernardine Evaristo
    As we meet Amma, a 50-something playwright finally experiencing mainstream success in Bernardine ...
  • Book Jacket: The Revisioners
    The Revisioners
    by Margaret Wilkerson Sexton
    The chapters of Margaret Wilkerson Sexton's second novel, The Revisioners, alternate between three ...
  • Book Jacket: Mary Toft; or, The Rabbit Queen
    Mary Toft; or, The Rabbit Queen
    by Dexter Palmer
    The year is 1726 and the sleepy town of Godalming has been rocked by scandal. Called to the bedside ...

The Lost Man
by Jane Harper

"Strong characters, riveting plot and an honest look at life in the Australian outback make it easy to give this 5-stars!"
—BookBrowse

Small Days and Nights
    by Tishani Doshi

A captivating and clear-eyed story of two sisters, set against the backdrop of modern India.

Welcome to the Pine Away Motel and Cabins
    by Katarina Bivald

A heartwarming story of love, friendship, and the art of living.

Win The Adventurer's Son

Publishing Soon!
The Adventurer's Son

"A brave and marvelous book. A page-turner that will rip your heart out."
--Jon Krakauer