Reader reviews and comments on Life As We Knew It, plus links to write your own review.

Life As We Knew It

May 2008, 360 pages

There are currently 42 reader reviews for Life As We Knew It

Shay

AMAZING
This is the best book that i have EVER read! it is mind blowing and it captures love, action, and sadness.
Ray

Best book ever
I got this book at my school book fair, and it has been under my nightstand for like ever! Then I decided to read it in the middle of august. I got sucked into it, and I finished it in practically 4 days! Oh, and trust me I'm not a reader. I rarely read, but i couldn't stop reading!!! XD
kourtney

best book ever
I usually say alot of books are really good but this one i mean it it was great best book iv'e ever read!!!!
Ariel

GR8 BOOK
This book was great! When I was reading it, it was as I was there. Wonderful book. You should read it. :)
Jackson

Life as we knew it
I think this is a wonderful book and middle-schoolers and high-schoolers should definitely read it. [spoilers removed]. See what happens was a meteor hits the moon, knocking it closer to the earth. You know how the moon's gravitational pull controls tides? So the tides in New York rose by 50 ft and flooded out most of New York.
jenna

exellent
This book is the best book I ever read.
ashley

student
This book is really good it makes you wonder if the next day something, like the moon being knocked out of orbit, will ever happen.
Regina Public Library

Awsome
This book was very good and made you realize things.

• Book Jacket: Hungry
    Hungry
    by Jeff Gordinier
    Noma, René Redzepi's restaurant in Copenhagen, Denmark, has widely been considered among the ...
  • Book Jacket: With the Fire on High
    With the Fire on High
    by Elizabeth Acevedo
    From Like Water for Chocolate to Ratatouille, writers have recognized the power ...
  • Book Jacket: Lanny
    Lanny
    by Max Porter
    At once beautifully poignant and hauntingly grotesque, Max Porter's Lanny is like an unexpected ...
    Call Me American
    by Abdi Nor Iftin

Beirut Hellfire Society
    by Rawi Hage

A searing and visionary novel set in 1970s Beirut that asks what it means to live through war.

Book Club
The Guest Book
by Sarah Blake

"An American epic in the truest sense…"
Entertainment Weekly

Win In the Full Light of the Sun

New from Clare Clark!

"Evocative prose and excellent pacing make this fine historical a must-read for art history buffs."
- Publishers Weekly