Reader reviews and comments on Life As We Knew It, plus links to write your own review.

Life As We Knew It

May 2008, 360 pages

There are currently 42 reader reviews for Life As We Knew It

Hailey

Life As We Knew It
I am a 6Th grader in middle school and i think this is a GREAT book for reading logs! When I read this book I could picture everything just perfectly the way the author describes it! This book is definitely for 11 and up... (it has its moments). I highly recommend this book to everyone 11 and up!
Sunstar

Must Read!!!
This book is full of action, drama, survival, and even humor! The ending seemed really bad, until I realized that Life as We knew it was in a series! The second book is pretty good as well.
Carly

Uh-mazzing!
This book seems so real. (let's just hope this never really happens! ). I was reading this book while I was sick so I didn't get out very much. Many times I was confused with real life and the book. This book is the best you should read it right away!
Taylor

Best book ever.!
This book is amazing. I checked it out and never thought i would like it as much as i did. I honestly couldn't put it down. Yes, it leaves you hanging, but you can almost guess whats going too happen. It is pretty graphic and sad. But an awesome read. Hope everyone enjoyed it.! =)
cat

terrific reading
The book was really great and looking forward to a sequel. Is there going to be a sequel. If so, when?
[BookBrowse: There is a sequel, The Dead and the Gone, which which is about the same event, but written from the perspective a teenage boy in New York City.]
vanessa somarriba

life as we knew
The book life as we knew was an amazing book. The author, Susan Beth Pfeffer, really made this book realistic. It started out when an asteroid made an impact on the moon. Many people thought this was a time to celebrate but when they saw that the moon came closer they were scared. It changed life for everyone. For Miranda, the main character, her family, and the humans on the earth. Survival was then based on how much you prepared for it with food that would last for more than a year and that included water.
Paigee

Amazing Book!
Definitely read this book! It was amazing. I stayed up so many nights until I was about to pass out because I wanted to see what would happen so bad! Definitely worth it!
aly.

amazing
This book is so amazing, I hate reading but this book makes me not want to stop. All the excitement, a little bit of romance and some what of a mystery, you don't know what is going to happen. This book is just AMAZING.

Southernmost
    by Silas House
    Southernmost opens with a devastating flood in Cumberland Valley, Tennessee. Could it be divine ...
  • Book Jacket: Fake Like Me
    Fake Like Me
    by Barbara Bourland
    After years of trying to make it as a painter in New York City, the unnamed narrator of Fake Like Me...
  • Book Jacket: Hungry
    Hungry
    by Jeff Gordinier
    Noma, René Redzepi's restaurant in Copenhagen, Denmark, has widely been considered among the ...
  • Book Jacket: With the Fire on High
    With the Fire on High
    by Elizabeth Acevedo
    From Like Water for Chocolate to Ratatouille, writers have recognized the power ...

The Last List of Miss Judith Kratt
    by Andrea Bobotis

A thoughtful and quintessentially Southern debut that unfolds like a magnolia.

Beirut Hellfire Society
    by Rawi Hage

A searing and visionary novel set in 1970s Beirut that asks what it means to live through war.

Book Club
The Guest Book
by Sarah Blake

"An American epic in the truest sense…"
Entertainment Weekly

Win In the Full Light of the Sun

New from Clare Clark!

"Evocative prose and excellent pacing make this fine historical a must-read for art history buffs."
- Publishers Weekly