Reader reviews and comments on Eldest, plus links to write your own review.

Inheritance, Book II

by Christopher Paolini

Aug 2005, 704 pages
    Mar 2007, 704 pages

There are currently 58 reader reviews for Eldest

Christian (04/10/16)

Great book 10/10
Great book, starts out nicely, keeps you hooked the entire time. The book is never slow to read and is entirely intriguing
Tim (02/01/12)

I love this book. I would definitely recomend this to people who like action, adventure, sci-fi, and fantasy. This book is one of the best books I've ever read. YOU GOTTA READ THIS BOOK!! ;)
cjgsdkjgahgjkh (not real name) (10/22/11)

This was AMAZING. By the way,the author was 15 when he wrote Eragon.
kman (10/22/09)

It's a great book and isn't the person who wrote it like 12? I heard rumors about that. And it's good I mean seriously 30 year old writers can't even write as well as that.
Cal (02/04/09)

I received this book as a Christmas present, and to tell the truth the sheer size of it was what put me off reading it. But I did end up reading it, and up until this day it would be in my top-ten books I've ever read. I definitely recommend this book to everyone who's interested in fantasy books.
JOE (01/11/09)

book reader (09/03/08)

Eldest is an attention stealer
This book was so good I could not stop reading it, I also could not stop reading Eragon before it. I can not wait for the arrival of Brisngr to see what Paolini has in store for us people.
kim (04/27/08)

Eldest is a fantastic sequel to Eragon. inspiring ideas into minds of young readers and a great escape for mature readers. Christopher has left readers everywhere wanting more, and also myself. waiting for the next book is unbearable and exciting.
Read and enjoy this book as I have.

• Book Jacket: So Say the Fallen
    by Brit Bennett
    by Tom Jackson

The Comet Seekers
    by Helen Sedgwick

A magical, intoxicating debut novel, both intimate and epic.

Les Parisiennes
    by Anne Sebba

How the women of Paris lived, loved, and died under Nazi occupation.

by Paulette Jiles