Reader reviews and comments on How I Live Now, plus links to write your own review.

How I Live Now

Jul 2005, 208 pages

There are currently 54 reader reviews for How I Live Now

Taylor

How I Live Now
Oh my gosh that is the best book i have read in my life!! Its about love and war and just how to survive!! It was so AWESOME!! Once I started reading it I couldnt even put the book down! I was hoping to that the author could maybe add a sequel to it about how there life is going and stuff because if she did i would be the first to read it literally!!
ebie

this book is stuning
I recently just got done reading this book and it was totally one of the best books that i have ever read and it was so real that i thought theat i could have been there. [remainder of review deleted due to plot spoiler]
Amy

WOW
Wow, this is one of the BEST books that I have ever read. I read the entire book in one night because I couldn't bring myself to put it down! I'm going to tell all my friends about it. Fantastically written! It really made me think. I'm looking forward to getting to read her next book.
Sarah

Awesome
This book was really good. It showed a in depth look at what real love is. I would reccomend this book to anyone. Good job Meg Rosoff!!
Hollie (13)

Best Book I have read in a long time.
I finished this book this morning and it indeed one of the best books I have read in a long time.
It is a book that people can relate to in many ways and I did not want to put the book down.
The style of writing is unique as is the book its self.
Daisy and Edmond's relationship was extremely touching and when I finished it left me with a desire to know what happened to them.
I have already recommended this book to many of my friends and will continue recommending this brilliant book.
Meg Rosoff is a very talented autor.
Roxy

Great
I thought this book was amazing and i am 12 years old i like to read books that are a little older for my age and some arent the best but i loved this book
Kiwi

WHOA
I was immediately blown away by this book, and i was never disappointed from start to finish. The way Meg Rosoff wrote this storywas amazing, the way you could tell Daisy was maturing physiacally, emotionally and mentally. I couldn't put this book down, and even read it during my teachers' lectures in my classes! I can't wait until i find another book by Meg Rosoff. She is defintely my favorite author.
Laura

The best book i have ever read
This book is so insperational and unforgettable i could not bring myself to put it down, i would reccomend this book to anyone and everyone of all ages and cultures. Meg Rosoff is by far the Author or the year for me and i will continue to read more of her works. The characters are a representation of the reactions that would come from teens today in thier situation. Truely amazing

• Book Jacket: Divide Me By Zero
    Divide Me By Zero
    by Lara Vapnyar
    Divide Me By Zero begins with an encounter between the narrator, Katya Geller, a 40-something mother...
  • Book Jacket: Mighty Justice
    Mighty Justice
    by Dovey Johnson Roundtree , Katie McCabe
    What it's about:
    Dovey Johnson Roundtree was one of two lawyers who won the landmark case "Sarah ...
  • Book Jacket: The Seine
    The Seine
    by Elaine Sciolino
    Of the 24 members who reviewed Elaine Sciolino's The Seine: The River that Made Paris for BookBrowse...
  • Book Jacket: Fireborne
    Fireborne
    by Rosaria Munda
    Inspired by classical political theory and the French Revolution, Rosaria Munda's YA debut Fireborne...

Ordinary Girls
    by Jaquira Díaz

Reminiscent of Tara Westover's Educate and Roxane Gay's Hunger--a memoir that reads as electrically as a novel.

The In-Betweens
    by Mira Ptacin

"A fascinating history of an American community of Spiritualists... a fabulous read."
    —Elizabeth Gilbert

Win Home for Erring and Outcast Girls

From the author of
Calling Me Home

An emotionally raw and resonant story of two young women connected by a home for "fallen girls," and inspired by historical events.

W G Up M C D