Reader reviews and comments on Dancing in My Nuddy-Pants, plus links to write your own review.

Dancing in My Nuddy-Pants

Jun 2004, 240 pages

There are currently 36 reader reviews for Dancing in My Nuddy-Pants

kourtney Gomes

Confessions of Georia Nicholson
I have read basically all of these books, and I really love them. Georgia is so funny and very serious at the same time.
cosi

georgia nicolson review
I am in love with all of these books!!! Georgia is hilarious and I'm in love with Dave the Laugh!!
molly

fabby book
This book made me laugh my socks of it is the funniest thing ever you MUST read it!
Arooj

A fabbity fab fab book!
I am in love with this series! The author has written it soooo well!!!! Georgia is soooooooo much like me, and she is hilarious. This book makes melaugh so much, no matter how many times i read it (which is like, a zillion times). But i especially love how she makes up her own words. My favourite is "nunga-nungas". I dont buy books, only borrow from the library, because i know i won't keep them. But this book is different. I'm going crazy trying to buy all of the books!!!!!
Hermione

Brill
This book is absolutely brilliant!!! Georgia and I have soo much in common.... She's funny, witty, and likes to do what i like doing. She is very self concious about her conk. (i am as well) I can't wait until the next book comes out. I'm quite desperate, actually. lol
stacey

further confessions of georgia nicolson
omg!wow!omg! this book is soooooooooo my kinda thing it fantastically funny and i love it as i know many of my girls do too, there are only two series of books in the world that can make me laugh this way and this is deffo one of em! I mean woa! these books are awesome, just what a teen girl like moi and the rest of my girls need to brighten up our revision days! Louise, you are pure magic! I wanted to write to you and tell you how gd the series is! But sadly no address could be obtained! i want to b in the movies when they come out lol call me!
Lindsay

this serious of books is the best i have EVER read!!!! its amazing! keep up the good work louise!
Aixelsyd

Age 16

Ok, the Georgia Nicolson books kind of run together into one, long, hillariously snoggworthy entity. Just a second, I have to go look to see where the book started and ended. Ok, that didn't really help much. I read this book about a year ago, I think.

Good books are usually books with characters that people can relate to. Georgia has her ups and downs and sha always comes out better than she was before. She shares her pain and her joy, and her fabu snogging style complete with tips and a step by step expanation.

I do not think this if a very guy friendly book, but I do know a few who have read it and loved it.

Also, if you like these books then you will love "The Year My Life Went Down the Loo"

• Book Jacket: On Earth We're Briefly Gorgeous
    On Earth We're Briefly Gorgeous
    by Ocean Vuong
    On Earth We're Briefly Gorgeous, the bold and bracing debut novel by acclaimed poet Ocean Vuong, ...
  • Book Jacket: Daisy Jones & The Six
    Daisy Jones & The Six
    by Taylor Jenkins Reid
    In this evocative novel written in the format of an interview with members of a fictional music ...
  • Book Jacket: The Age of Living Machines
    The Age of Living Machines
    by Susan Hockfield
    In the face of looming global challenges, such as overpopulation, resource depletion and disease, Dr...
    The Mars Room
    by Rachel Kushner
    There is palpable tension between expectation and reality in Rachel Kushner's third novel. The ...

Patsy
    by Nicole Dennis-Benn

A haunting depiction of immigration and womanhood, and the silent threads of love.

Travelers
    by Helon Habila

A startlingly exploration of the African diaspora in Europe, by an acclaimed international writer.

Win The Guest Book

The Guest Book
by Sarah Blake

"An American epic in the truest sense."
—Entertainment Weekly