What readers think of Dancing in My Nuddy-Pants, plus links to write your own review.

Dancing in My Nuddy-Pants

Jun 2004, 240 pages

There are currently 36 reader reviews for Dancing in My Nuddy-Pants

kourtney Gomes

Confessions of Georia Nicholson
I have read basically all of these books, and I really love them. Georgia is so funny and very serious at the same time.
cosi

georgia nicolson review
I am in love with all of these books!!! Georgia is hilarious and I'm in love with Dave the Laugh!!
molly

fabby book
This book made me laugh my socks of it is the funniest thing ever you MUST read it!
Arooj

A fabbity fab fab book!
I am in love with this series! The author has written it soooo well!!!! Georgia is soooooooo much like me, and she is hilarious. This book makes melaugh so much, no matter how many times i read it (which is like, a zillion times). But i especially love how she makes up her own words. My favourite is "nunga-nungas". I dont buy books, only borrow from the library, because i know i won't keep them. But this book is different. I'm going crazy trying to buy all of the books!!!!!
Hermione

Brill
This book is absolutely brilliant!!! Georgia and I have soo much in common.... She's funny, witty, and likes to do what i like doing. She is very self concious about her conk. (i am as well) I can't wait until the next book comes out. I'm quite desperate, actually. lol
stacey

further confessions of georgia nicolson
omg!wow!omg! this book is soooooooooo my kinda thing it fantastically funny and i love it as i know many of my girls do too, there are only two series of books in the world that can make me laugh this way and this is deffo one of em! I mean woa! these books are awesome, just what a teen girl like moi and the rest of my girls need to brighten up our revision days! Louise, you are pure magic! I wanted to write to you and tell you how gd the series is! But sadly no address could be obtained! i want to b in the movies when they come out lol call me!
Lindsay

this serious of books is the best i have EVER read!!!! its amazing! keep up the good work louise!
Aixelsyd

Age 16

Ok, the Georgia Nicolson books kind of run together into one, long, hillariously snoggworthy entity. Just a second, I have to go look to see where the book started and ended. Ok, that didn't really help much. I read this book about a year ago, I think.

Good books are usually books with characters that people can relate to. Georgia has her ups and downs and sha always comes out better than she was before. She shares her pain and her joy, and her fabu snogging style complete with tips and a step by step expanation.

I do not think this if a very guy friendly book, but I do know a few who have read it and loved it.

Also, if you like these books then you will love "The Year My Life Went Down the Loo"

One-Month Free

Discover books that
entertain, engage & enlighten.

• Book Jacket: Hummingbird Salamander
    Hummingbird Salamander
    by Jeff VanderMeer
    In Hummingbird Salamander, Jeff VanderMeer weaves cybersecurity, bioterrorism, wildlife trafficking ...
  • Book Jacket: The Women of Chateau Lafayette
    The Women of Chateau Lafayette
    by Stephanie Dray
    The Women of Chateau Lafayette, Stephanie Dray's latest work of historical fiction, revolves around ...
  • Book Jacket: Windhall
    Windhall
    by Ava Barry
    Ava Barry's debut mystery novel Windhall is centered around the salacious murder of a starlet named ...
  • Book Jacket: Libertie
    Libertie
    by Kaitlyn Greenidge
    Kaitlyn Greenidge burst onto the literary scene in 2016 with her award-winning novel, We Love You, ...

The Funny Thing About Norman Foreman
    by Julietta Henderson

A charming, uplifting debut about a mother and her 12-year-old son, an aspiring comedian.

The Widow Queen
    by Elzbieta Cherezinska

The epic story of an 11th century Polish queen whose life and name were all but forgotten until now.

Miss Austen
by Gill Hornby
A witty, poignant novel about Cassandra Austen and her famous sister, Jane.
Win This Book!
Win The Beauty of Your Face

A New York Times Notable Book of 2020

"Stunning.… A timely family saga with faith and forgiveness at its core."
Marie Claire