Reader reviews and comments on Hoot, plus links to write your own review.

Hoot by Carl Hiaasen

Sep 2002, 229 pages
    May 2004, 304 pages

There are currently 61 reader reviews for Hoot

Grace W. (10/22/05)

Hoot hoot!
I pretty much LOVED this book! It can really relate to a person (especially a teen) and was amusing to read. I highly recommend it and I'm SURE that all (most) of you will love the book as much as I do. =)
ashley (08/06/05)

i hate this book
i hate this book its so boring
Renee (04/26/05)

HOOT
I thought Hoot was a very amusing and up-beat novel. I recommend it to ay young teen that would like to read a story that will keep them amused.
Echo (02/17/05)

Awesome.
It shows that you can do anything you want by putting your mind to it, and at the same time shows that you can't accomplish anything with a snap of the fingers.
It shows how hard a struggle can be, and at the same time shows that sometimes battles can be fought and won.
Anonymous (01/18/05)

Awesome loved it make more books like it.
a awesme person (01/16/05)

this story was great... but too long to be perfect... its a good summer read because i hate deadlines!!!!!
somebody (01/01/05)

I LOVED IT! deffinetly one of the best!
hannah w. (12/30/04)

This was a good book, not the best, but it definatly deserved a four. I can't wait for Carl Hiaasen's next kids' book, Flush, to come out!

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Goodbye Days
    Goodbye Days
    by Jeff Zentner
    Guilt can be a heavy burden for anyone to manage, but it's especially difficult for teenagers. ...
  • Book Jacket: The Twelve Lives of Samuel Hawley
    The Twelve Lives of Samuel Hawley
    by Hannah Tinti
    Hannah Tinti follows her spectacular 2008 debut, The Good Thief, with a novel of uncommon ...
  • Book Jacket: Music of the Ghosts
    Music of the Ghosts
    by Vaddey Ratner

The Nest
by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney

No One Is Coming to Save Us
    by Stephanie Powell Watts

One of Entertainment Weekly, Nylon and Elle's most anticipated books of 2017.

Manderley Forever
    by Tatiana de Rosnay

Bestselling author Tatiana de Rosnay pays homage to Daphne du Maurier.

Wisdom is the reward you get for a lifetime of listening when you'd rather have been talking

Y S M B, I'll S Y