Reader reviews and comments on Hoot, plus links to write your own review.

Hoot by Carl Hiaasen X
Hoot by Carl Hiaasen

Sep 2002, 229 pages
    May 2004, 304 pages

There are currently 61 reader reviews for Hoot

Grace W. (10/22/05)

Hoot hoot!
I pretty much LOVED this book! It can really relate to a person (especially a teen) and was amusing to read. I highly recommend it and I'm SURE that all (most) of you will love the book as much as I do. =)
ashley (08/06/05)

i hate this book
i hate this book its so boring
Renee (04/26/05)

HOOT
I thought Hoot was a very amusing and up-beat novel. I recommend it to ay young teen that would like to read a story that will keep them amused.
Echo (02/17/05)

Awesome.
It shows that you can do anything you want by putting your mind to it, and at the same time shows that you can't accomplish anything with a snap of the fingers.
It shows how hard a struggle can be, and at the same time shows that sometimes battles can be fought and won.
Anonymous (01/18/05)

Awesome loved it make more books like it.
a awesme person (01/16/05)

this story was great... but too long to be perfect... its a good summer read because i hate deadlines!!!!!
somebody (01/01/05)

I LOVED IT! deffinetly one of the best!
hannah w. (12/30/04)

This was a good book, not the best, but it definatly deserved a four. I can't wait for Carl Hiaasen's next kids' book, Flush, to come out!

• Book Jacket: Leonardo da Vinci
    by Chloe Benjamin
  • Book Jacket: The Kites
    The Kites
    by Romain Gary, Miranda Richmond Mouillot
    Published by New Directions for the first time in English, Romain Gary's The Kites tells a story of ...
  • Book Jacket: The Kites
    The Kites
    by Romain Gary, Miranda Richmond Mouillot

Ginny Moon by Benjamin Ludwig

The Days When Birds Come Back
    by Deborah Reed

Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the thought is staggering.

A J O A Thousand M B W O S