Reader reviews and comments on Hoot, plus links to write your own review.

Hoot by Carl Hiaasen X
Hoot by Carl Hiaasen

Sep 2002, 229 pages
    May 2004, 304 pages

There are currently 61 reader reviews for Hoot

Grace W. (10/22/05)

Hoot hoot!
I pretty much LOVED this book! It can really relate to a person (especially a teen) and was amusing to read. I highly recommend it and I'm SURE that all (most) of you will love the book as much as I do. =)
ashley (08/06/05)

i hate this book
i hate this book its so boring
Renee (04/26/05)

HOOT
I thought Hoot was a very amusing and up-beat novel. I recommend it to ay young teen that would like to read a story that will keep them amused.
Echo (02/17/05)

Awesome.
It shows that you can do anything you want by putting your mind to it, and at the same time shows that you can't accomplish anything with a snap of the fingers.
It shows how hard a struggle can be, and at the same time shows that sometimes battles can be fought and won.
Anonymous (01/18/05)

Awesome loved it make more books like it.
a awesme person (01/16/05)

this story was great... but too long to be perfect... its a good summer read because i hate deadlines!!!!!
somebody (01/01/05)

I LOVED IT! deffinetly one of the best!
hannah w. (12/30/04)

This was a good book, not the best, but it definatly deserved a four. I can't wait for Carl Hiaasen's next kids' book, Flush, to come out!

• Book Jacket: The Ensemble
    by Tessa Fontaine
  • Book Jacket: The Female Persuasion
    The Female Persuasion
    by Meg Wolitzer
    A college freshman struggling for identity. A 1960s feminist icon attempting to maintain her ...
  • Book Jacket: A Lucky Man
    A Lucky Man
    by Jamel Brinkley
    If his debut collection of short stories, A Lucky Man is any indicator, Jamel Brinkley is poised on ...

Harbor of Spies by Robin Lloyd

A captivating thriller-at-sea set in Spanish colonial Havana in the 1860s.

Other People's Houses