Reader reviews and comments on Hoot, plus links to write your own review.

Hoot by Carl Hiaasen

Sep 2002, 229 pages
    May 2004, 304 pages

There are currently 60 reader reviews for Hoot

ashley (08/06/05)

i hate this book
i hate this book its so boring
Renee (04/26/05)

HOOT
I thought Hoot was a very amusing and up-beat novel. I recommend it to ay young teen that would like to read a story that will keep them amused.
Echo (02/17/05)

Awesome.
It shows that you can do anything you want by putting your mind to it, and at the same time shows that you can't accomplish anything with a snap of the fingers.
It shows how hard a struggle can be, and at the same time shows that sometimes battles can be fought and won.
Anonymous (01/18/05)

Awesome loved it make more books like it.
a awesme person (01/16/05)

this story was great... but too long to be perfect... its a good summer read because i hate deadlines!!!!!
somebody (01/01/05)

I LOVED IT! deffinetly one of the best!
hannah w. (12/30/04)

This was a good book, not the best, but it definatly deserved a four. I can't wait for Carl Hiaasen's next kids' book, Flush, to come out!
Sasha (11/30/04)

DRY but ok

• Book Jacket: I See You
    I See You
    by Clare Mackintosh
    Clare MackIntosh has written a haunting thriller that has kept our readers at the edge of their ...
  • Book Jacket: Perfect Little World
    Perfect Little World
    by Kevin Wilson
    It might be the beginning of a tragic story: Izzy Poole falls in love with her mentally unstable ...
  • Book Jacket: Pachinko

I See You
    by Clare Mackintosh

The Typewriter's Tale
    by Michiel Heyns

A thought-provoking novel on love, art and life fully lived.

A library is thought in cold storage

K Your F C