Reader reviews and comments on Hoot, plus links to write your own review.

Hoot by Carl Hiaasen X
Hoot by Carl Hiaasen

Sep 2002, 229 pages
    May 2004, 304 pages

There are currently 61 reader reviews for Hoot

Eme (09/18/06)

I think Hoot is a great book and it has great expresion and lifelike ideas. It is also a great book for someone who loves wldlife to read so if you are reading this article and you are not sure if you want to read it or not go ahead and read it it will not hurt you. It may have few cuss words in it yes but nothing you have not heard before. So if you are 59 or any age go ahead and read it.
Bob (04/21/06)

Hey everyone if you havent read this book you should its for all ages and i loved it you will to.
morgan johnstone (04/11/06)

i loved it
it was a great book. i could read it over and over again. it was the best book i have ever read!
Nancy (03/31/06)

i think that this book was very interesting and fun but the things they do are sometimes kinda dumb they should think, things through before doing them so yeah i thikn its ok though so good job author
Samantha Niles (03/12/06)

I love this book ! I had readed this book with some friends and they had love it to. And I had felt how he was feeling.
Lexy (03/08/06)

The Best
The book Hoot started out a little boring but as i got into the book i thought this is a great book.
Olivia N.H. (01/17/06)

it was okay for someone's first book. I like the way he writes its like mystery like. "Hoot" was the prefect title!
Anthony (12/28/05)

Best Book Ever!
It was amazing! His books rock! I've also just started on Flush. It's his new book.

• Book Jacket: A Land of Permanent Goodbyes

• Book Jacket: Educated
    by Tara Westover

The House of Broken Angels
    by Luis Alberto Urrea

The definitive Mexican-American immigrant story from an acclaimed storyteller.

Sometimes I Lie