MLA Gold Award Site

Reader reviews and comments on Hoot, plus links to write your own review.

Hoot

Sep 2002, 229 pages
    May 2004, 304 pages

There are currently 60 reader reviews for Hoot

Bob (04/21/06)

Hoot
Hey everyone if you havent read this book you should its for all ages and i loved it you will to.
morgan johnstone (04/11/06)

i loved it
it was a great book. i could read it over and over again. it was the best book i have ever read!
Nancy (03/31/06)

Ok!
i think that this book was very interesting and fun but the things they do are sometimes kinda dumb they should think, things through before doing them so yeah i thikn its ok though so good job author
Samantha Niles (03/12/06)

hoot
I love this book ! I had readed this book with some friends and they had love it to. And I had felt how he was feeling.
Lexy (03/08/06)

The Best
The book Hoot started out a little boring but as i got into the book i thought this is a great book.
Olivia N.H. (01/17/06)

Okay
it was okay for someone's first book. I like the way he writes its like mystery like. "Hoot" was the prefect title!
Anthony (12/28/05)

Best Book Ever!
It was amazing! His books rock! I've also just started on Flush. It's his new book.
Grace W. (10/22/05)

Hoot hoot!
I pretty much LOVED this book! It can really relate to a person (especially a teen) and was amusing to read. I highly recommend it and I'm SURE that all (most) of you will love the book as much as I do. =)

The Second Mrs. Hockaday
    by Susan Rivers

Win The Widow

"Engrossing."
- Stephen King

A loving husband or a heartless killer…She'd know. Wouldn't she?

• Book Jacket: A Question of Mercy
    A Question of Mercy
    by Elizabeth Cox
    Authors leave little gifts for readers, which seem to turn up at the exact right moment. Perhaps a ...
  • Book Jacket: The Terranauts
    The Terranauts
    by T.C. Boyle
    In an increasingly noisy and fractious world, the idea of "getting away from it all" holds ...
    The Gardens of Consolation
    by Parisa Reza
    The Gardens of Consolation introduces 12-year-old Talla, and her 20-year-old husband Sadar, as they ...

H I A H Does