Reader reviews and comments on Hoot, plus links to write your own review.

Hoot by Carl Hiaasen X
Hoot by Carl Hiaasen

Sep 2002, 229 pages
    May 2004, 304 pages

There are currently 61 reader reviews for Hoot

Jessica Belle (07/21/11)

Hoot
I think that Hoot is a great book and it shows what people will do for money and what people will do for animals. The Burrowing Owl is actually endangered though so it is factual. I think that is should be (if it isn't already) realistic fiction. That's my review what is yours? :) :P :D :O
sydney bennett (02/22/11)

hoot by sydney bennett
This book is very interesting. It gives you lots of reasons to keep reading it, and even more reasons to tell someone about it. The best part was I read it to my class and we all laughed together!
meme (01/02/11)

Pretty Good
I liked this book a lot because it grabbed my attention at once. Also, it is a good book for a book talk and is very easy to understand. I do not think that this book uses horrible language. I have read a lot of better written books, though. :)
Katepault (11/15/10)

This book made me feel better
I read this book and I found it interesting. It may had a different vocabulary from what I'm used to but it was a nice chance for me. I saw this book in the school library and I liked the cover. What made me the first impression was the summary of the book so I chose it and I didn't regret it... It made me feel better because they make fun of me at school.
Hoot Lover (06/14/10)

A wonderful book for everyone
Hoot is an entertaining book that teaches reader the importance of standing up for your beliefs. I like this book because it kept me guessing from the beginning to end with clever and mischievous pranks on the construction site and on the well-known bully Dana Matherson. This book deserves to have 5 stars!
reviewer (06/01/10)

best
Best book ever to read! Guys, read it. And if people that's say it's bad don't listen to them. Yeah I agree maybe there was a little violence in Hoot but still it's one of the best books I have ever read!
Student (05/24/10)

Cool
This book deserves it's NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER and even more. When I began reading this book I couldn't stop. So I would recommend it to everyone who likes and want to read books!
Han (05/09/10)

Hoot
Hoot shows the power and dedication of three friends and what one (or three) person can do for the world. A magnificent story of hope.

• Book Jacket: The Wife Between Us
    The Wife Between Us
    by Sarah Pekkanen, Greer Hendricks
    The Wife Between Us is an intriguing collaboration between first-time novelist Greer Hendricks and ...
  • Book Jacket: The Wife Between Us