Reader reviews and comments on Hoot, plus links to write your own review.

Hoot by Carl Hiaasen

Sep 2002, 229 pages
    May 2004, 304 pages

There are currently 60 reader reviews for Hoot

jazzable (01/08/16)

hoot
It was a very good book.
E S F (05/12/15)

it was not very good
The book Hoot started of so slow and just wasn't interesting to read about so I stopped reading the book. The movie is way better.
Ashley perez (04/18/15)

Awesome book
I love this book. It is really good and very interesting.
Anonymous (09/29/14)

Hoot
It's close to the movie! But why is it banned from schools?
sarah (10/07/13)

a good book
5 words: This book is truly amazing.
kamaya harrington (09/28/12)

hoot
I like hoot because its fascinating.
Siva (02/11/12)

Hoot review
Hoot is a very good book for people that like animals. It's got snakes with tails that are sparkly and it's got people that try to save owls. Hoot is an extraordinary book about owls.
Jessica Belle (07/21/11)

Hoot
I think that Hoot is a great book and it shows what people will do for money and what people will do for animals. The Burrowing Owl is actually endangered though so it is factual. I think that is should be (if it isn't already) realistic fiction. That's my review what is yours? :) :P :D :O

All Tomorrow's Parties
    by Rob Spillman
  • Book Jacket: Strangers in Their Own Land
    Strangers in Their Own Land
    by Arlie Russell Hochschild
  • Book Jacket: The Dry
    The Dry
    by Jane Harper
    After receiving a letter from his childhood friend's father, Aaron Falk, a Melbourne police officer ...

Home Sweet Home
    by April Smith

From the widely praised author of the FBI Special Agent Ana Grey series, a stunning novel set in the McCarthy era.

A Piece of the World
    by Christina Baker Kline

Who dares to teach must never cease to learn.

K Your F C