What readers think of Across the Nightingale Floor, plus links to write your own review.

Across the Nightingale Floor

Jun 2003, 323 pages

There are currently 68 reader reviews for Across the Nightingale Floor

brooke

SOOOOO BORING
It has a good storyline but takes far to long to reach anything of interest. My grade 10 English class was expected to read it, it was horrible.
Schoolgirl

Rather poor
As a year 8 pupil I was given this book to read in English. The first 3/4 chapters were full of boring babble. Description is good in novels but this takes it too far. I also found it inappropriate and vulgar to be written for young adults. I found it overall thoroughly poor.
george michael

Worst book ever
I do not understand what all the fuss is about - it is the worst book it has ever been my misfortune to read.
BookBrowse

Liam Hearn is a pseudonym for a relatively well known author of children's books. Click on the author link at the top of these reviews to learn more.

... Davina, BookBrowse.com

Foster
    by Claire Keegan

Cradles of the Reich
by Jennifer Coburn
Three women, a nation seduced by a madman, and the Nazi breeding program to create a so-called master race.

Members Recommend

Our Missing Hearts
    by Celeste Ng

From the author of Little Fires Everywhere, a new novel about a mother’s unbreakable love in a world consumed by fear.

W N, W Not

Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.