What readers think of Across the Nightingale Floor, plus links to write your own review.

Across the Nightingale Floor

Aug 2002, 304 pages

Jun 2003, 323 pages

There are currently 68 reader reviews for Across the Nightingale Floor

samurai3x3

an awesome book. i loved it from beginning to end. the action never gave up at any moment. most books out there now and days are great to read, but this one pulls you into the book everytime you read it. i was amazed and have read it twice it was so good.
posse

I bought a pocket edition and started reading at 16:00, I had plans for other things, but I just couldn't let it go off my hands. Anyway it's 02:45 AM, and I finished it.

Highly recommended.
Jess

This is brilliant writing. Fantastic. I was immersed. Before i read these books i wasnt too crash hot on japanese culture - not being a racist - but more or less not appreciative of the culture. the books converted me, and im wanting to take up the language and try it all over again. brilliant.
Mallous

This book is a thrilling read, packed with suspence and excitement that brings to life japanese culture. This is a flawless, spellbinding book. It is a book that will change your aspect of the world. It has all the elements of the life of a teenager. I would recommend this book to anyone.
lissie

i loved this book from cover 2 cover.because of the amazing description of the magical ancient world its set in, its irresistable love tale, and its powerful fight between calns, across the nightingale is the best book i think i have ever read. defnetly worth a read. (age 15)
Joy

I thought this book was brilliant. If you enjoy similar books you'll LOVE this one. it is emotional at the end, had me and my friends in tears when we read it and it was sooo gripping I couldn't put it down. Thanks to the author and publishers of this book. It is a REALLY worth while read. I cant wait to read the rest.
shortstuff

I love this book because it keeps u hangin there, u know, like you don't know what will happen nxt. I LOVE books that do that.

4 reasons why u should read this book r,

1. I can almost garuntee that u won't b able 2 put it down.

2. The plot is brill, it will keep u guessing

3. This totally tugs at ur heartstrings folks, I cried sooo hard at the end

4. It leaves u in suspense so u can't wait 2 read the nxt book
Animefun

Best bok i have read in a long time

Join and Save 20%!

by Lars Mytting

Members Recommend

The Family Izquierdo
    by Rubén Degollado

A masterful debut that weaves together the lives of three generations of a Mexican American family bound by love, and a curse.

W N, W Not

To make a library it takes two volumes and a fire. Two volumes and a fire, and interest. The interest alone will ...