What readers think of Across the Nightingale Floor, plus links to write your own review.

Tales of the Otori, Volume I

Jun 2003, 323 pages

There are currently 68 reader reviews for Across the Nightingale Floor

Loe

Across the Nightingale FLoor
I enjoyed this book sooo much! I couldn't put it down. The book is written with such beauty and I felt as if I was really there. The issue of love raised is so electrifying. An excellent plot and unexpected ending. Can't wait to read the rest of the books!
Alecia

Across the Nightingale Floor
i thought it was a brilliant, interesting and mind-blowing book. It has all the characteristics that a book should have: adventure, suspense, romance and a good unpredictable ending. It is deffinately worth reading, and my opinion is that if you miss out on this series of extraordinary books, then you may never know what a good book is really like!

Alecia, 13
amy

i love it so much
an outstanding book liam hearn being my favorite author has blown me away i cant stop reading them for hours
Melanie

Across the Nightingale Floor
I thought it was really good. Cannot wait to read the next two books.
Mary

Across the nightingale floor
I haven't read anything this good for years, Since i lost interesting in reading, i immediately assumed this book was just going to be a typical book with a classic predictable plot, but it has proven me wrong in ways i would have never expeceted. The first book was written in such exquist way, that it portrays the gentleness of the human being, even when killing. I'm reading this 3rd book right now, its definately worth reading!
danielle b

awesome book i can't wait to read the next two
jlp

A beautifully written evocation of ancient Japan, its clan wars, its social structure, its arts, its religion, this book mixes straightforward fiction with a touch of magic. Adults should not let the "young adult" label deter them from the experience of reading this book.
Josh

This is a really good book and i recomend that everyone reads it!

Join and Save 20%!

Foster
    by Claire Keegan
    Dr. No
    by Percival Everett
    Percival Everett's novel Dr. No follows Wala Kitu, a professor of mathematics at Brown University ...

Honor
by Thrity Umrigar

Members Recommend

The Family Izquierdo
    by Rubén Degollado

A masterful debut that weaves together the lives of three generations of a Mexican American family bound by love, and a curse.

W N, W Not

When all think alike, no one thinks very much