Announcing our Top 20 Books of 2022 and Award Winners

What readers think of Daddy's Little Girl, plus links to write your own review.

Daddy's Little Girl

by Mary Higgins Clark

Daddy's Little Girl by Mary Higgins Clark X
Daddy's Little Girl by Mary Higgins Clark

Apr 2002, 291 pages

Apr 2003, 384 pages

There are currently 65 reader reviews for Daddy's Little Girl

Jill

I really enjoyed Daddy's Little Girl because it is really gripping and tells the story of the faces behind the tragedy, and the effects it has even decades later. I give it two thumbs up!
Paula Matta

I recommend this book to everyone. It was great. So far, this is my favorite novel by Mary Higgins Clark. I hope you always write as good as you do now. This is the type of novel that you can't put down until you read the very last page!!!

i think it was a really good book. It is one of the best books that i have ever read. Its real suspensful and it's one of those books that you just dont want to put it down.
John Waite

I thought the book had a sense of fear for the reader yet a sense of confort at times. My favourite character was ELLIE! i thought i could picture her personality and looks the best! i hope u keep on writing as good as novels as this .....i can't wait to dive into another one! YOUR THE BEST AUTHOR EVER!!!!
Lindsay

This was the best book i've read! It was on the edge of my seat changing my opinion the whole time! Ellie was sooo oberservative it made you automatically like her, and Rob was really good @ keeping his identity a secret! I want to keep reading books by her!
Nikki

Really easy to read. Kept my attention. I now want to read more that Mary Higgins Clark has wrote.
Craig

I really loved this book. Mary Higgins Clark cought my eye along time ago when i read her book weep no more my lady and she continues to entriuge my intrests even more. I really loved ellie and i would just like to say mary higgins clark you are a role model.
Claudia

LOVED THIS BOOK. It was great, frightening at the end and extraordinary well written.

Join and Save 20%!

Become a member and
discover exceptional books.

• Book Jacket: Horse
    Horse
    by Geraldine Brooks
    Voted 2022 Best Fiction Award Winner by BookBrowse Subscribers. Geraldine Brooks creates a ...
  • Book Jacket: In Love
    In Love
    by Amy Bloom
    Voted 2022 Best Nonfiction Award Winner by BookBrowse Subscribers. In 2019, author Amy Bloom and her...
  • Book Jacket: Remarkably Bright Creatures
    Remarkably Bright Creatures
    by Shelby Van Pelt
    Voted 2022 Best Debut Award Winner by BookBrowse Subscribers. Shelby Van Pelt's debut novel, ...

Members Recommend

Scatterlings
    by Resoketswe Martha Manenzhe

The debut novel of a gifted storyteller who has become a sensation in her native South Africa.

The Big Holiday Wordplay

Honor
by Thrity Umrigar

To win without risk is to triumph without glory