What readers think of Daddy's Little Girl, plus links to write your own review.

Summary |  Excerpt |  Reviews |  Read-Alikes |  Genres & Themes |  Author Bio

Apr 2002, 291 pages

Apr 2003, 384 pages

There are currently 65 reader reviews for Daddy's Little Girl

Kelly Miller

I love this book!!!!!!!!!!!!
Katrina

This book was very nicely written. Just when I thought figured out who the real killer was....<edited to remove plot spoiler....>. It wasn't really a mystery story, but it was about someone fighting for what they believe was right.
Jesi

This was a wonderful book along with all the other books she has written. I definately recommend this book
Mary

I really think that this is an awesome book. I couldn't put it down! I just couldn't stop reading it! I know it may seem kinda dumb for me because I'm only 13, but Daddy's Little Girl is an awesome book to read. Anyone would love it. Before I read this book I was reading the first Left Behind book and I wasn't nearly as interested in it as I am in this. This book is great!
Anisa

I just loved this book it was the best book like Ever so thats y i give it a 1000000 outta 5Text
Jessica

This book is one of my favorites! I love how you are so creative and the endings of the books are always different than what one would expect it to be. All of your books are like that and once I start reading one I cant put it down untill I finish reading it! I hope you write more books in the future!
Sania

This was the first book i have read from Mary Higgins Clark. I thought that it was reallly good. I liked the story alot and would like read more of her books. When i was reading the book i didn't want to put it down until i finished!!
Meaghan

This was one of the best books I have ever read. I am only in eigth grade and up until now never liked mystery books. Daddy's Little Girl deffinatly changed that for me. It is suspenseful and grabs your attention. I could not put down the book until i finished!

Join our inner reading circle, go ad-free and get way more!

• Book Jacket: Long After We Are Gone
    Long After We Are Gone
    by Terah Shelton Harris
    Terah Shelton Harris's marvelous family drama Long After We Are Gone begins with the death of the ...
  • Book Jacket: Exhibit
    Exhibit
    by R O. Kwon
    Exhibit, R.O. Kwon's sophomore novel (after The Incendiaries, 2018), introduces readers to Jin Han, ...
  • Book Jacket: Somehow
    Somehow
    by Anne Lamott
    Anne Lamott knows a thing or two about love. In fact, there is so much of it exuding from her essay ...
    The Wings Upon Her Back
    by Samantha Mills
    Faith is a delicate thing. At its best, it can offer peace in times of crisis. At its worst, it can ...

BookBrowse Book Club

The Pecan Children
by Quinn Connor
Long After We Are Gone
by Terah Shelton Harris
After their father's death, four siblings rally to save their family home in this gripping and hopeful tale.
Win This Book
Win Bright and Tender Dark

Bright and Tender Dark by Joanna Pearson

A beautifully written, wire-taut debut novel about a murder on a college campus and its aftermath twenty years later.

A W in S C