What readers think of Daddy's Little Girl, plus links to write your own review.

Daddy's Little Girl

by Mary Higgins Clark

Daddy's Little Girl by Mary Higgins Clark X
Daddy's Little Girl by Mary Higgins Clark

Apr 2002, 291 pages

Apr 2003, 384 pages

There are currently 65 reader reviews for Daddy's Little Girl

mari

Daddy's little girl was an amazing book. Not only did it show the commpassion Elle had towards her sister' death, it also showed how determined and brave she was to keep
her killer in jail. She went through so much trauma yet still kept her cool. Also the way her half brother protected her and brought her closer to her father. Mary Higgins Clark is an extroardinary writer!!!
Billy Bob Thornton

I thought this book was great!!! Mary Higgins Clark made this book very suspenseful..
Stephanie L.

This book was amazing! I did not always enjoy reading, however, when I read Daddy's Little Girl I became hooked! Mary Higgins Clark is my favorite author! For those that rated this book as one of your favorite i suggest reading I'll Be Seeing You and Remember Me also written by Mary Higgins Clark!
Jeanie

I read the rewiew of this book and thought it would be an ok book to read for a school project. But, after reading this book i totally fell inlove with it and mary higgins clark. I've passed down to all my friends and they all loved it. My mother even read it and said that she was an awsome writer. Ever since then my mother, my friends, and i are only reading her books. i think she an awsome writer.
Judy

After reading this book, she became my favorite author!!
Coco

I loved this book, it kept my interest and it kept getting better everytime I turned the page.
Dena Magallanes

I thought that Daddy's Girl was great! Several times while in the midst of reading I was tempted to skip through to the last few pages to find out how the story ended. I'm glad that I didn't let my curiosity get the best of me--the ending was definately not what I would have expected!
michelle m.

Foster
    by Claire Keegan
    Dr. No
    by Percival Everett
    Percival Everett's novel Dr. No follows Wala Kitu, a professor of mathematics at Brown University ...

Honor
by Thrity Umrigar

Members Recommend

The Family Izquierdo
    by Rubén Degollado

A masterful debut that weaves together the lives of three generations of a Mexican American family bound by love, and a curse.

W N, W Not

Courage - a perfect sensibility of the measure of danger, and a mental willingness to endure it.