Reader reviews and comments on Magyk, plus links to write your own review.

Magyk

Mar 2006, 592 pages

There are currently 35 reader reviews for Magyk

Tigrissia Rosefeather

My Review for Magyk
I love this book and the others that come after. They are my fave books (other than Warriors) and Angie Sage did a good job.
jd

It's good
I like the book because it is very intriguing.
Nancy

Magyk
This is a really cool book because I'm already on book 7 and I have 2 more chapters then i'm done.
leni

magyk review
This was a great book- one of the best of the hundreds of books I have read. Angie Sage really outdid herself on this one. The rest of the series is good, but not as wonderful as this book. This is a great book for 4-6 graders. (I read it in 4th grade.) i loved it so much! This is such a phenomenal book! If you have not already read this sensational book, you are really missing out!
S Davis

awsome book
I think that this book is awesome. IT is full of action and mystery and it put's other feelings and life into. Great Book and Great Author!!!
Jagraj

Excellent book highly recommended
This Book is a excellent book people just do not want to put down as this fantasy book just casts a spell on you for you not to stop reading this. I Recommend this to all 9-13 ages as it is excellent for their ages.
The Elliott Kids

Magyk is Magic!
We loved this book. It was read to us by our mum and took a long time but it was worth it. It is one of the best books we have read. We loved the characters, especially Jenna, Nicko and Boy 412. We'd like a dog like Maxi too!
magykal

Two thumbs up
This book is just like Harry Potter. I like it a lot. I recommend this book. on a 1-10 scale I would rate it a 9.

Join BookBrowse

• Book Jacket: The Sea Gate
    The Sea Gate
    by Jane Johnson
    In Jane Johnson's novel, The Sea Gate, set in England, readers are introduced to Becky, a young ...
  • Book Jacket: Stories from Suffragette City
    Stories from Suffragette City
    by M.J. Rose, Fiona Davis
    Our First Impressions readers were fascinated by the historical fiction from a range of authors ...
  • Book Jacket: The Mystery of Mrs. Christie
    The Mystery of Mrs. Christie
    by Marie Benedict
    The Mystery of Mrs. Christie by Marie Benedict, notable author of previous historical fiction such ...
  • Book Jacket: To Be a Man
    To Be a Man
    by Nicole Krauss
    While, as its title hints, To Be a Man by Nicole Krauss is concerned with masculinity, it renders a ...

At the Edge of the Haight
    by Katherine Seligman

Winner of the 2019 PEN/Bellwether Prize for Socially Engaged Fiction.

The Fortunate Ones
    by Ed Tarkington

An engrossing story of class, love, and loyalty for fans of Kevin Wilson's Nothing to See Here.

The Moment of Lift
by Melinda Gates
How can we summon a moment of lift for women? Because when you lift up women, you lift up humanity.

A library is thought in cold storage

T M T C, T M T Stay T S