MLA Platinum Award Press Release

Reader reviews and comments on Magyk, plus links to write your own review.

Magyk

Mar 2006, 592 pages

There are currently 35 reader reviews for Magyk

Tigrissia Rosefeather

My Review for Magyk
I love this book and the others that come after. They are my fave books (other than Warriors) and Angie Sage did a good job.
jd

It's good
I like the book because it is very intriguing.
Nancy

Magyk
This is a really cool book because I'm already on book 7 and I have 2 more chapters then i'm done.
leni

magyk review
This was a great book- one of the best of the hundreds of books I have read. Angie Sage really outdid herself on this one. The rest of the series is good, but not as wonderful as this book. This is a great book for 4-6 graders. (I read it in 4th grade.) i loved it so much! This is such a phenomenal book! If you have not already read this sensational book, you are really missing out!
S Davis

awsome book
I think that this book is awesome. IT is full of action and mystery and it put's other feelings and life into. Great Book and Great Author!!!
Jagraj

Excellent book highly recommended
This Book is a excellent book people just do not want to put down as this fantasy book just casts a spell on you for you not to stop reading this. I Recommend this to all 9-13 ages as it is excellent for their ages.
The Elliott Kids

Magyk is Magic!
We loved this book. It was read to us by our mum and took a long time but it was worth it. It is one of the best books we have read. We loved the characters, especially Jenna, Nicko and Boy 412. We'd like a dog like Maxi too!
magykal

Two thumbs up
This book is just like Harry Potter. I like it a lot. I recommend this book. on a 1-10 scale I would rate it a 9.

• Book Jacket: Father of Lions
    Father of Lions
    by Louise Callaghan
    Our readers have given high marks to Father of Lions by Louise Callaghan. Out of 21 reviewers, 18 ...
    Girl, Woman, Other
    by Bernardine Evaristo
    As we meet Amma, a 50-something playwright finally experiencing mainstream success in Bernardine ...
  • Book Jacket: The Revisioners
    The Revisioners
    by Margaret Wilkerson Sexton
    The chapters of Margaret Wilkerson Sexton's second novel, The Revisioners, alternate between three ...
  • Book Jacket: Mary Toft; or, The Rabbit Queen
    Mary Toft; or, The Rabbit Queen
    by Dexter Palmer
    The year is 1726 and the sleepy town of Godalming has been rocked by scandal. Called to the bedside ...

The Lost Man
by Jane Harper

"Strong characters, riveting plot and an honest look at life in the Australian outback make it easy to give this 5-stars!"
—BookBrowse

Welcome to the Pine Away Motel and Cabins
    by Katarina Bivald

A heartwarming story of love, friendship, and the art of living.

Remembrance
    by Rita Woods

A breakout debut with modern resonance, perfect for fans of The Underground Railroad and Orphan Train.

Win The Adventurer's Son

Publishing Soon!
The Adventurer's Son

"A brave and marvelous book. A page-turner that will rip your heart out."
--Jon Krakauer