MLA Platinum Award Press Release

Reader reviews and comments on Magyk, plus links to write your own review.

Magyk

Mar 2006, 592 pages

There are currently 35 reader reviews for Magyk

morgan

Amazing
The first book starts you off with an amazing beginning! It gets better an better as you read along! I couldn't put the book down.
Allie Tornado

Boy 412
This was one of the best books I've ever read! I'm only in fifth grade, too! this book made me feel like everyone has magyk and they just need to show it! my fave person in MAGYK was Boy 412 (a.k.a. Septimus Heap) my fave book out of the first two was FLYTE because of Spyt-Fyre! I encourage everyone to read this series!
Alyssa

Wow
Full of magyk and wonder. Very well written and full of unpredictable surprises.
Grace

Magyk
Magyk is the best fantasy novel that I have ever read which is extremely well seeing that all I read is Magyk related. I think that it is the best book ever! I am looking forward to reading the next book.
#1 fan!!!

the 1 and only best book in the history of reading!!!
This is the best book I've ever read and I encourage Angie Sage to write more. I think that the book is creative,amazing,and a true 2 thumbs up novel!!! OBVIOUSLY IT IS MUCH BETTER THAN HARRY POTTER!!! If you have not read any of these books you are missing out on a lifetime. In conclusion...the book is a chunk of fun, fantasy, and in between them there is a sprinkle of humor!!!
Kayla

Wow
This is the best book I have read in a long time. Amazing. Absolutely astonishing, it was just great.
Katie

Flyte is the best book EVER!!
Oh my goodness this is the best book ever! I loved the first one Magyk, but Flyte was even better! who ever reads this HAS to read the book!! it is really good. Jenna and Septimus have GREAT journeys together! This book is always exciting! I AM TELLING YOU READ THE DARN BOOK!!!
Kerri Pyne

Wow!!!
Magky and flyte omg!! the brillent i love the books!! with all mystries the bossyness the bravery! everything i really can't wait for the next book to come out i hope septimus learns more spells Jenna get into more trouble and wow!! what more can i say the books are extraordinary! apsolutly brillent i finished both books in 1 day they were so intersting!!

• Book Jacket: Children of the Land
    Children of the Land
    by Marcelo Hernandez Castillo
    In this exquisitely crafted memoir, Marcelo Hernandez Castillo describes coming of age as a young ...
  • Book Jacket: A Good Neighborhood
    A Good Neighborhood
    by Therese Anne Fowler
    After fictionalized biographies of Zelda Fitzgerald (Z, 2013) and Alva Vanderbilt (A Well-Behaved ...
  • Book Jacket: Little Gods
    Little Gods
    by Meng Jin
    Little Gods, Meng Jin's intricate, emotionally intelligent debut, opens with a scene in which ...
  • Book Jacket: The Truants
    The Truants
    by Kate Weinberg
    The Truants opens with Jess Walker, a first-year university student in Norfolk, England, ...

Remembrance
    by Rita Woods

A breakout debut with modern resonance, perfect for fans of The Underground Railroad and Orphan Train.

The Sun Down Motel
    by Simone St. James

The chilling new novel from the national bestselling and award-winning author of The Broken Girls.

Father of Lions
by Louise Callaghan

A true-to-life narrative of one man's remarkable quest to save the Mosul Zoo.

Win The Lost Family

The Lost Family
by Libby Copeland

A deeply reported look at the rise of home genetic testing and the seismic shock it has had on individual lives.

A F I Need I A F I