Summer Sale! Save 20% today and get access to all our member benefits.

What readers think of Suzanne's Diary For Nicholas, plus links to write your own review.

Suzanne's Diary For Nicholas

Apr 2002, 272 pages

There are currently 98 reader reviews for Suzanne's Diary For Nicholas

S.F.

suzannes diary for nicholas
I listened to this book in audio and loved it. Very sad but very good. Real tear jerker.
Krystal

omg!!!!!!!
This was an amazing book. I read this whole book within 1 night, I could not put it down. I cried through the whole thing.I would recommend this book to anybody and everybody!
Krystal

Best Book That I Have Ever Read
This is truly the best book that I have ever read. I laughed and cried. I recommend it to everyone!
Jennifer

THE BEST BOOK EVER!!!!!!!!
The BEST book that has ever been created!
I cried though out the entire thing.
It was excellent!
Nothing else compares to how great this book really is.
I would read it over and over again if I had a copy.
Cynthia Conwell

Life Changing
This book has changed my life - after a scant 66 years. My work has been my passion - as a result, way out of perspective re: reality and values. When my mother died a few years ago, I realized that I was making way to many decisions relative to my commitment to my work - which just happens to be education of adolescents. I let my health, family, and friends drop to the bottom of my list. While integrity was always at the top, so was work!

What a wake up call this book was for me! I could have ended my reading at the very beginning, but it was important to me to see how she lived out those five balls in her reality. Great book for all to read.
J

Best book I've ever read!!!!!!!!
Best book I've ever read. Everyone should read it. I cried throughout most of it. I loved the ending and it was written very well. I hope that everyone has the opportunity to read this novel. It's a keeper to buy and treasure forever!!! I'm giving it a five (5) star (*) rating because I do too think that it is one of the best novels that has ever been created!
Andrea Marie

Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas
I loved the book "Suzanne's Diary for Nicolas" because there is always something going on good or bad. I couldn't put the book down because I wanted to get to the end to see what happens. You get so many emotions reading this book that you just have to read on until the end.
Sarah

Susans Diary For Nicholas
i'm in jr. high and this has to be the best book i've ever read. this book is inspiring, emotional, and sensational. this story had me laughing, crying, and happy. out of all of james patterson's books this has to be a number one for me.

Join our inner reading circle, go ad-free and get way more!

• Book Jacket: The Ballad of Jacquotte Delahaye
    The Ballad of Jacquotte Delahaye
    by Briony Cameron
    Our titular heroine's story begins in Yáquimo, Santo Domingo. Jacquotte Delahaye is a young ...
  • Book Jacket: Another Word for Love
    Another Word for Love
    by Carvell Wallace
    "I write about beautiful things because I live in a country that has tried to kill me and every...
    The Flower Sisters
    by Michelle Collins Anderson
    Michelle Collins Anderson's novel The Flower Sisters, based in part on a real tragedy that occurred ...
  • Book Jacket: Craft
    Craft
    by Ananda Lima
    You may have heard about books that are letters to God, but what about books that are letters to the...

BookBrowse Book Club

The 1619 Project
by Nikole Hannah-Jones
An impactful expansion of groundbreaking journalism, The 1619 Project offers a revealing vision of America's past and present.
Win This Book
Win The Bluestockings

The Bluestockings by Susannah Gibson

An illuminating group portrait of the eighteenth-century women who dared to imagine an active life for themselves in both mind and spirit.

A W in S C