What readers think of Suzanne's Diary For Nicholas, plus links to write your own review.

Suzanne's Diary For Nicholas

Apr 2002, 272 pages

There are currently 98 reader reviews for Suzanne's Diary For Nicholas

S.F.

suzannes diary for nicholas
I listened to this book in audio and loved it. Very sad but very good. Real tear jerker.
Krystal

omg!!!!!!!
This was an amazing book. I read this whole book within 1 night, I could not put it down. I cried through the whole thing.I would recommend this book to anybody and everybody!
Krystal

Best Book That I Have Ever Read
This is truly the best book that I have ever read. I laughed and cried. I recommend it to everyone!
Jennifer

THE BEST BOOK EVER!!!!!!!!
The BEST book that has ever been created!
I cried though out the entire thing.
It was excellent!
Nothing else compares to how great this book really is.
I would read it over and over again if I had a copy.
Cynthia Conwell

Life Changing
This book has changed my life - after a scant 66 years. My work has been my passion - as a result, way out of perspective re: reality and values. When my mother died a few years ago, I realized that I was making way to many decisions relative to my commitment to my work - which just happens to be education of adolescents. I let my health, family, and friends drop to the bottom of my list. While integrity was always at the top, so was work!

What a wake up call this book was for me! I could have ended my reading at the very beginning, but it was important to me to see how she lived out those five balls in her reality. Great book for all to read.
J

Best book I've ever read!!!!!!!!
Best book I've ever read. Everyone should read it. I cried throughout most of it. I loved the ending and it was written very well. I hope that everyone has the opportunity to read this novel. It's a keeper to buy and treasure forever!!! I'm giving it a five (5) star (*) rating because I do too think that it is one of the best novels that has ever been created!
Andrea Marie

Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas
I loved the book "Suzanne's Diary for Nicolas" because there is always something going on good or bad. I couldn't put the book down because I wanted to get to the end to see what happens. You get so many emotions reading this book that you just have to read on until the end.
Sarah

Susans Diary For Nicholas
i'm in jr. high and this has to be the best book i've ever read. this book is inspiring, emotional, and sensational. this story had me laughing, crying, and happy. out of all of james patterson's books this has to be a number one for me.

Join BookBrowse

Today's Top Picks

• Book Jacket: Swimming Back to Trout River
    Swimming Back to Trout River
    by Linda Rui Feng
    Linda Rui Feng's first novel, Swimming Back to Trout River, is a powerful meditation on the ties ...
  • Book Jacket: The Unfit Heiress
    The Unfit Heiress
    by Audrey Farley
    During the American eugenics movement (see Beyond the Book), involuntary sterilization was used to ...
    Daughters Of Smoke & Fire
    by Ava Homa
    Ava Homa's debut novel begins with an epigraph by Sherko Bekas, a Kurdish poet, the last lines of ...
    The Last Flight
    by Julie Clark
    Julie Clark's second novel, The Last Flight, is the tale of two women, each desperate to escape an ...

The Book of Lost Names
by Kristin Harmel
A heartrending novel of survival, inspired by an astonishing true story from World War II.

Everybody
    by Olivia Laing

"Impassioned and provocative...[an] intensely moving, vital and artful book."
    —The Guardian

Footnotes
    by Caseen Gaines

The story of New York in the roaring twenties and the first Broadway show with an all-black cast.

Any activity becomes creative when the doer cares about doing it right, or better.

H I T Best P