What readers think of Suzanne's Diary For Nicholas, plus links to write your own review.

Suzanne's Diary For Nicholas

by James Patterson

Suzanne's Diary For Nicholas by James Patterson X
Suzanne's Diary For Nicholas by James Patterson

Jul 2001, 320 pages
    Apr 2002, 272 pages

There are currently 98 reader reviews for Suzanne's Diary For Nicholas

Melanie

This book was awesome!! I had already read a lot of James Patterson's books and greatly enjoyed them. Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas was different, but definetly worth it. I was pregnant with my third child when I read this and it really hit home. It's a very emotional love story full of surprises. I named my baby boy Nicholas.
Chandaloss

This book has me at a loss for words. It's beautiful. All mothers will love it..... cry for it.....
I felt as if I knew Matt, Suzanne, Nicholas and most of all, Katie. It's an awesome book and so worth the 2 days it took me to read it!
Jessica

I read this book in like 6 hours! I'm not a big reader, but when I find something I like I just can't put it down! I thought this book was very good. If your a fan of "Lifetime" movies or the Women's channel, and you like to read I would definitly recommend this book! I thought it was very good! If you read it you would agree it would make a great movie as well! It's a touching story... I'd say have some tissues!
neptune_gurl

This book was great. It had lessons in it that everyone should remember and live by. Not to mention the twists that Patterson has a way of incorrperating in all of his books. I'd recommend everyone to read this book.
Beth

This book was the first Patterson book I ever read. And it won't be the last. I could rellate to this book because I am also a mother of a little 3 year old. When I read the last couple of chapters I felt a lose too. I felt Suzanne's pain. Great Book!!!!!!!
dijar

This is definately a book that I will read over and over. When I read it for the first time, I cried so hard I scared my daughter, she thought mommy had hurt herself. I think this book touched me so much because I am a mother and I can relate with the feelings that Suzanne had toward her son and husband. It also made me realize just how short and precious life is. I've made the promise to myself to not let another day go by without telling my husband and children how much I love them, life is too short not to.
VaL

When I read the book I never thought that it would be so tochy and could really happen in some ones life...I liked the book and think that everyone should read that thing!
Alinda

Absolutely amazing. I cried my eyes out!

Join BookBrowse

Today's Top Picks

• Book Jacket: Big Vape
    Big Vape
    by Jamie Ducharme
    In Big Vape, TIME reporter Jamie Ducharme studies the short but inflammatory history of Juul. Her ...
  • Book Jacket: Love and Fury
    Love and Fury
    by Samantha Silva
    Mary Wollstonecraft is best known for being an early advocate for women's rights and the mother of ...
  • Book Jacket: Walking on Cowrie Shells
    Walking on Cowrie Shells
    by Nana Nkweti
    The stories in Nana Nkweti's dexterous debut collection examine the raw alienation of being ...
  • Book Jacket: The Personal Librarian
    The Personal Librarian
    by Marie Benedict, Victoria Christopher Murray
    The Personal Librarian drew a robust positive response from our First Impressions reviewers, ...

The War Nurse
by Tracey Enerson Wood
A sweeping novel by an international bestselling author based on a true World War I story.

Lady Sunshine
    by Amy Mason Doan

One iconic family. One summer of secrets. The dazzling spirit of 1970s California.

At the Chinese Table
    by Carolyn Phillips

Part memoir of life in Taiwan, part love story—A beautifully told account of China's cuisines with recipes.

Win This Book!
Win Gordo

Gordo by Jaime Cortez

"Dark and hilarious ... singular and soaring ... Hands down, top debut of 2021."—Literary Hub

N Say N