What readers think of Suzanne's Diary For Nicholas, plus links to write your own review.

Suzanne's Diary For Nicholas

by James Patterson

Suzanne's Diary For Nicholas by James Patterson X
Suzanne's Diary For Nicholas by James Patterson

Jul 2001, 320 pages
    Apr 2002, 272 pages

There are currently 98 reader reviews for Suzanne's Diary For Nicholas

Katie

"A sweet love story...For sentimental readers, this Patterson's for you." -USA Today
This Patterson was definately for me. I'm not a big reader, but when one comes along that's this good, I can't put it down. And I literally could not put this one down. James Patterson hit a homerun.
NENA

THIS BOOK WAS GREAT IT HAS BEEN ONE OF THE BEST BOOKS THAT I HAVE EVER READ. IT IS A GREAT STORY.I FEEL BAD THAT THIS HAPPENED TO JAMES. BUT IT WAS GOOD THAT HE WAS ABLE TO FIND SOMEONEELSE TO LOVE
Carrie

I love this story! I love romance but I'm not a fan of boring romance!
This was almost realistic!
I loved it!
I hope Mr. Patterson come out with more of these types of stories!
Laura Travers, Maryland

This book is the one I chose to read for my senior paper. It was one of the best books I've ever read! It kept me interested the entire time and shocked me at the end. I think that this is the type of book that should be made into a Lifetime movie. I want to thank James Patterson for writing such a wonderful book and I will certainly tell all my friends about it
Suzie;Dallas, TX

I read this book on a rainy day. It was a great escape from the tv or chores. I really was moved about the different life lessons that were conveyed. I am 29 and I am at a point in my life where Suzanne was. I am a workoholic. I need a change of perspective, just like she did. The five balls lessons is one that I do not lead my life by. I will now strive to. Suzanne, like myself, was missing out on the important things by chasing the allmighty dollar. I know this is just a book, but it showed me quickly in one afternoon that I can be happy and content focusing on the precious breakable balls in life and not taking the rubber ball so seriously.
Julia, Maine

Hi my name is Julia I'm in 8th grade and im 13. I read everything my mom reads I'm a bookworm like her! I love how this book makes you laugh and can make you cry at the aame time. I'm a patterson fan and when I read this I knew it was brilliant and it was hard to believe a guy wrote it. It explains things about a women i wouldnt think a guy would know...I've read everysingle book of his and love them all but this is by far one of my favorites. If you liked suzzanes diary for nicholas then youll like Shes come undone-Another book you couldnt believe is by a man-Julia D MAINE
Sheri Abernathy

I have been an avid reader since I was reading Judy Blume at a young age. I have read countless books but this one I read in just hours. I have passed it on to my mother and several of my co-workers and they too have read it in just one day. I have to say that it is one of the best if not the best book that I have ever read.
bonni

I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this book. I couldn't stop talking about it for days and have already made about 3 of my friends read it, promising that it wouldn't take more than 2 or 3 hours to read. I was on the verge of tears much of the time and my attention was never lost, not even close. If you read no other book, read this one! It takes you through all of your emotions.

Join BookBrowse

Today's Top Picks

• Book Jacket: Big Vape
    Big Vape
    by Jamie Ducharme
    In Big Vape, TIME reporter Jamie Ducharme studies the short but inflammatory history of Juul. Her ...
  • Book Jacket: Love and Fury
    Love and Fury
    by Samantha Silva
    Mary Wollstonecraft is best known for being an early advocate for women's rights and the mother of ...
  • Book Jacket: Walking on Cowrie Shells
    Walking on Cowrie Shells
    by Nana Nkweti
    The stories in Nana Nkweti's dexterous debut collection examine the raw alienation of being ...
  • Book Jacket: The Personal Librarian
    The Personal Librarian
    by Marie Benedict, Victoria Christopher Murray
    The Personal Librarian drew a robust positive response from our First Impressions reviewers, ...

The War Nurse
by Tracey Enerson Wood
A sweeping novel by an international bestselling author based on a true World War I story.

At the Chinese Table
    by Carolyn Phillips

Part memoir of life in Taiwan, part love story—A beautifully told account of China's cuisines with recipes.

The Personal Librarian
    by Marie Benedict and Victoria Christopher Murray

The little-known story of an extraordinary woman who defies all odds.

Win This Book!
Win Gordo

Gordo by Jaime Cortez

"Dark and hilarious ... singular and soaring ... Hands down, top debut of 2021."—Literary Hub

N Say N