What readers think of Suzanne's Diary For Nicholas, plus links to write your own review.

Suzanne's Diary For Nicholas

by James Patterson

Suzanne's Diary For Nicholas by James Patterson X
Suzanne's Diary For Nicholas by James Patterson

Jul 2001, 320 pages
    Apr 2002, 272 pages

There are currently 98 reader reviews for Suzanne's Diary For Nicholas

Karla

This is the most wonerful book I have ever read. I could not put it down I just keep reading it. I love the way he described so many things in the book. It was a very passionate book that i have readin a while . I have recommende this book to many of my friends and they loved it .I enjoy reading James Pattersons books.
Christie Paterson

I loved this book for its passion, and I was suprised that such a sweet, heartfelt book like this could be written by a male author.
Ashley

i am in the 9th grade and i love this book. i can read it a bunch of times!
Amanda

This book is one of the best books I have ever read. At times I did not know whether to be happy for Suzanne or sad for Katie. There is not one thing in my mind to tell me why this book isn't a best seller. This book has enticed me to read other books by James Patterson.
Cheri

This book made me cry and smile. With all the twists I caught myself going back and rereading chapters thinking I missed something. I really enjoyed this book and will recommend this book to my friends.
Lindsey

This is probably the best book I've read to date. I loved all the twists and surprises from beginning to end. They really threw me and kept the book interesting. Even though i just finished the book, i loved it so much i want to pick it back up and read it over again. I recommended it to all my friends and currently my friend has borrowed my copy to read it! If you love a good romantic story with some sadness, read this!!
Namwan

Brilliant!!! I couldn't put this book down. This book,first made me smile and then I found myself cried.
I've been so expert in this kind of book and this is one of the best,TRUST ME.

Moreover,I found myself longing for a guy like Matt Harrison!!! Now I remember One Today Worthes Two Tommorows
Sandra

Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas was by far one of the best books I have ever read. This book will put a smile on your face, and the next minute you will be crying. I highly reccomend this book to anyone, no matter your age, it was a great book!

Join BookBrowse

Today's Top Picks

• Book Jacket: Big Vape
    Big Vape
    by Jamie Ducharme
    In Big Vape, TIME reporter Jamie Ducharme studies the short but inflammatory history of Juul. Her ...
  • Book Jacket: Love and Fury
    Love and Fury
    by Samantha Silva
    Mary Wollstonecraft is best known for being an early advocate for women's rights and the mother of ...
  • Book Jacket: Walking on Cowrie Shells
    Walking on Cowrie Shells
    by Nana Nkweti
    The stories in Nana Nkweti's dexterous debut collection examine the raw alienation of being ...
  • Book Jacket: The Personal Librarian
    The Personal Librarian
    by Marie Benedict, Victoria Christopher Murray
    The Personal Librarian drew a robust positive response from our First Impressions reviewers, ...

The War Nurse
by Tracey Enerson Wood
A sweeping novel by an international bestselling author based on a true World War I story.

The Forest of Vanishing Stars
    by Kristin Harmel

An evocative coming-of-age World War II story from the author of The Book of Lost Names.

The Personal Librarian
    by Marie Benedict and Victoria Christopher Murray

The little-known story of an extraordinary woman who defies all odds.

Win This Book!
Win Gordo

Gordo by Jaime Cortez

"Dark and hilarious ... singular and soaring ... Hands down, top debut of 2021."—Literary Hub

N Say N