What readers think of Suzanne's Diary For Nicholas, plus links to write your own review.

Suzanne's Diary For Nicholas

Apr 2002, 272 pages

There are currently 98 reader reviews for Suzanne's Diary For Nicholas

Christi

The Best book i've EVER read
I first read this book when i was 14. I am 18 now and i can hosnestly say, it is the BEST book i have ever read. I love to read and this book has truly opened my eyes to something so amazing. Every summer i take the time to read this book at least once and everytime i find myself crying. I love this story and i recomend it to anyone who loves a good tear jerker.
Vivian A.

Breaking heart
I haven't read the book I saw the film yesterday night, but it was extremely touching, I cried a lot, I guess actors represented the emotions perfectly in the way the author of the book wanted to trasmit. Since we can't find books in English easily I really hope I can, at least, find the DVD and buy the film. Congratulations Mr. Patterson and congrats to the actors too.
Gianna

GREAT
i hate to read, but i loved reading when i read this book. It was the best book i ever read and i will continue to read books by james patterson.
Rozie

This is the first book I've read by James Patterson. I think it's a wonderful book. It was hard for me to put down. I felt as if I were there with Katie, and Suzanne. I understood what each of them were going through, and Nicholas soo cute. I'd recomend this book. you need to read it, It's a tear jerker for sure. I can't wait to start my next book by James Patterson.
Lyne

I have read the book three to times. It's a page turner. Excellent book!!! I really enjoyed it.
Paula

I caught myself thinking that I wished I had been as "lucky". This was a wonderful romantic escape for anyone with a heart to receive love. Well done! This was the first book I read by James Patterson and I will definitely read more of his novels. Easy and captivating reading.
KK

Very Nice bk!! Mr. Patterson..! Well done~
Monique

I loved this book! It uis by far the best i have read in over a year! It was a real tear jerker! Nicely done James. Your know how to get your reader interested! I hope you will write more love stories like this one! I LOVED it!

Join BookBrowse

Today's Top Picks

• Book Jacket: Big Vape
    Big Vape
    by Jamie Ducharme
    In Big Vape, TIME reporter Jamie Ducharme studies the short but inflammatory history of Juul. Her ...
  • Book Jacket: Love and Fury
    Love and Fury
    by Samantha Silva
    Mary Wollstonecraft is best known for being an early advocate for women's rights and the mother of ...
  • Book Jacket: Walking on Cowrie Shells
    Walking on Cowrie Shells
    by Nana Nkweti
    The stories in Nana Nkweti's dexterous debut collection examine the raw alienation of being ...
  • Book Jacket: The Personal Librarian
    The Personal Librarian
    by Marie Benedict, Victoria Christopher Murray
    The Personal Librarian drew a robust positive response from our First Impressions reviewers, ...

The War Nurse
by Tracey Enerson Wood
A sweeping novel by an international bestselling author based on a true World War I story.

The Forest of Vanishing Stars
    by Kristin Harmel

An evocative coming-of-age World War II story from the author of The Book of Lost Names.

At the Chinese Table
    by Carolyn Phillips

Part memoir of life in Taiwan, part love story—A beautifully told account of China's cuisines with recipes.

Win This Book!
Win Gordo

Gordo by Jaime Cortez

"Dark and hilarious ... singular and soaring ... Hands down, top debut of 2021."—Literary Hub

N Say N