MLA Gold Award Site

Reader reviews and comments on In My Hands, plus links to write your own review.

In My Hands

Memories of a Holocaust Rescuer

by Irene Gut Opdyke

In My Hands

Aug 1999, 276 pages
    Apr 2001, 304 pages

There are currently 43 reader reviews for In My Hands

roxxane (12/14/02)

i'am so glad that i picked this book at my school library my teacher assinged me and my class to do a book report and your book will be easy to do one on because you it explain your story so well i think that i will make a 100 on my book report.
Jeannine (11/21/02)

In My Hands is a great novel to read. I would recommend it to anyone!
Meredith Alloway-middleschool student (03/06/02)

great! It is a book every young women should read. It is a well written book that flows well, and is an easy read. At times it can be disturbing, even to where u want to cry, but the tears are replaces with smiles in every chapter.

The Second Mrs. Hockaday
    by Susan Rivers

Win No Man's Land

No Man's Land
by Simon Tolkien

• Book Jacket: Ruler of the Night
    Ruler of the Night
    by David Morrell
    Amateur sleuth Thomas De Quincey is back in a mystery set in Victorian England. This time, he and ...
  • Book Jacket: A List of Cages