Reader reviews and comments on In My Hands, plus links to write your own review.

In My Hands

Aug 1999, 276 pages
    Apr 2001, 304 pages

There are currently 43 reader reviews for In My Hands

roxxane (12/14/02)

i'am so glad that i picked this book at my school library my teacher assinged me and my class to do a book report and your book will be easy to do one on because you it explain your story so well i think that i will make a 100 on my book report.
Jeannine (11/21/02)

In My Hands is a great novel to read. I would recommend it to anyone!
Meredith Alloway-middleschool student (03/06/02)

great! It is a book every young women should read. It is a well written book that flows well, and is an easy read. At times it can be disturbing, even to where u want to cry, but the tears are replaces with smiles in every chapter.

• Book Jacket: The Last Mrs. Parrish
    by Alison McGhee
  • Book Jacket: Solar Bones
    Solar Bones
    by Mike McCormack
    Written in a poetic, line-breaking style, Mike McCormack's Solar Bones reads with a breathless ...

If the Creek Don't Rise by Leah Weiss

A debut novel bursting with heart, honesty, and homegrown grit.

Strangers in Budapest
    by Jessica Keener

We should have a great fewer disputes in the world if words were taken for what they are

E Dog H I D