Reader reviews and comments on In My Hands, plus links to write your own review.

In My Hands

Aug 1999, 276 pages
    Apr 2001, 304 pages

There are currently 43 reader reviews for In My Hands

roxxane (12/14/02)

i'am so glad that i picked this book at my school library my teacher assinged me and my class to do a book report and your book will be easy to do one on because you it explain your story so well i think that i will make a 100 on my book report.
Jeannine (11/21/02)

In My Hands is a great novel to read. I would recommend it to anyone!
Meredith Alloway-middleschool student (03/06/02)

great! It is a book every young women should read. It is a well written book that flows well, and is an easy read. At times it can be disturbing, even to where u want to cry, but the tears are replaces with smiles in every chapter.

• Book Jacket: La Belle Sauvage
    La Belle Sauvage
    by Philip Pullman
    Voted 2017 Best Young Adult Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

I wasn't quite sure what to expect ...
  • Book Jacket: Leonardo da Vinci
    by Chloe Benjamin
  • Book Jacket: The Kites
    The Kites
    by Romain Gary, Miranda Richmond Mouillot
    Published by New Directions for the first time in English, Romain Gary's The Kites tells a story of ...

Ginny Moon by Benjamin Ludwig