Reader reviews and comments on In My Hands, plus links to write your own review.

In My Hands

Memories of a Holocaust Rescuer

by Irene Gut Opdyke

In My Hands by Irene Gut Opdyke

Aug 1999, 276 pages
    Apr 2001, 304 pages

There are currently 43 reader reviews for In My Hands

roxxane (12/14/02)

i'am so glad that i picked this book at my school library my teacher assinged me and my class to do a book report and your book will be easy to do one on because you it explain your story so well i think that i will make a 100 on my book report.
Jeannine (11/21/02)

In My Hands is a great novel to read. I would recommend it to anyone!
Meredith Alloway-middleschool student (03/06/02)

great! It is a book every young women should read. It is a well written book that flows well, and is an easy read. At times it can be disturbing, even to where u want to cry, but the tears are replaces with smiles in every chapter.

• Book Jacket: The End of Eddy

by Melodie Winawer

Win The Chalk Pit

The Chalk Pit:
A Ruth Galloway Mystery

A string of murders takes Ruth underground in the newest book in the series.

T W Don't M A R