Reader reviews and comments on In My Hands, plus links to write your own review.

In My Hands

Aug 1999, 276 pages
    Apr 2001, 304 pages

There are currently 43 reader reviews for In My Hands

Rachel (03/17/03)

This is a great and moving book, yoiu should definately read it if you are interested in learning about the holocaust!Its really good...believe me!
Shelby Oberhansly (03/12/03)

In My Hands is such a good sotry of a persons memoirs I think it's excellent and I'm only in th grade. Please give me youre address, or call me or give me your phone number, or you mail me because I don't care how much money I have to pay I would so much love to talk to you.
Marsha (03/05/03)

The best book I have ever read. It draws you in like nothing else and was also an easy read. The content is not for people who dont like the Holocaust because thats what it is about. READ THIS BOOK!!
Leenie T. (02/24/03)

I was moved by all that Irene experienced and the tough and life threataning decisions that she made. Her story was very compelling and wellw ritten
Matt (01/30/03)

Yeah, it was a great book. The mood is so capricious, and you never know what will happen next. As I said before it is a great book so go and buy it.
Christie (01/30/03)

It was an overall good book. I enjoyed it but some of the ways she wrote the book were not fullfilling enough. She didn't describe the people enough for my tates. But Everything else I loved! A great book which with which Irene (I and my class will meet her tommorow :) ) isn't afraid to tell everything that happened even if it is hurtful or even a big disgusting.
Jocylin P. (01/21/03)

In My Hands was an incredibly moving story. I must say it is one of the best Holocaust Autobiographys I have read yet. It shows not only the bad choices which were made during the war, but also the good ones too. It shows not only the sorrows, but also the joys that occurred during this terrible time. It is just an awesome story!
Anonymous (12/15/02)

BEST BOOK EVER!!!

• Book Jacket: The Electric Woman
    The Electric Woman
    by Tessa Fontaine
  • Book Jacket: The Female Persuasion
    The Female Persuasion
    by Meg Wolitzer
    A college freshman struggling for identity. A 1960s feminist icon attempting to maintain her ...
  • Book Jacket: A Lucky Man
    A Lucky Man
    by Jamel Brinkley
    If his debut collection of short stories, A Lucky Man is any indicator, Jamel Brinkley is poised on ...
  • Book Jacket: Picture Us In The Light
    Picture Us In The Light
    by Kelly Loy Gilbert
    Kelly Loy Gilbert presents a beautiful narrative with myriad intertwined plotlines that explores the...

Harbor of Spies by Robin Lloyd

A captivating thriller-at-sea set in Spanish colonial Havana in the 1860s.

The Girl Who Smiled Beads
    by Clemantine Wamariya & Elizabeth Weil

A riveting story of survival, and the power of stories to save us.

Win The Comedown