Reader reviews and comments on In My Hands, plus links to write your own review.

In My Hands

There are currently 43 reader reviews for In My Hands

Jacob , 56 (11/07/04)

It was ok
JAK (10/18/04)

This book was simply amazing. I knew alot about the Holocaust because I am 1/2 Jewish and my ancestors immigrated to several countries before finally choosing America. Even though I had plentiful backround knowledge, it was so much better to dive in and take the sacrifices and punishments as well as the satisfaction of knowing that she successully made it through. I recommend this book to people who have high reading levels and a mature concept of life because some of the content is sexual, so it is necassary to take these factors into consideration. (I am in 8th grade, but I enjoyed it) I hope this book opens up a new world of concepts, questions and knowledge for you as it did for me. In the end, I hope that you will keep this book in your own hands.
Chelsea (08/08/04)

Im mostly polish and reading this book really taght me alot. I never knew that the poles had it so hard. This isan excellent book, and I highly recamend it for teens. It will teah you that war is never the answer, but as much bad comes out of it, much good could come from it too. This book teaches that.
kayleigh (03/22/04)

i have to read this book for litureature circles and my group and me think that this is an interesting book and we like it alot so far we are still reading it and we cant wait untill the end because we want to know how everything works out.
Sara Lily (03/09/04)

I Loved this book. I read it for my History project and got sucked in right away. I was surprised at how good it was. I never thought i'd like a historical book so much!
jess (02/26/04)

i had to read the book for an english project and it turned out to be awsome. you never know what you can do untill you try.
Kandice (12/15/03)

This book was awesome! I've read a lot of books about the holocaust and this is by far one of the best. I loved it!
Jennifer (12/02/03)

It was so amazing what this woman along with others went through, and how she sacraficed even things her religion did not allow, but knowing God was with her she held through it and lived for him and saved many peoples lives in the process!

The Summer Before the War

The Fifth Petal
    by Brunonia Barry

A Piece of the World
    by Christina Baker Kline

Books are the carriers of civilization

K Your F C