Reader reviews and comments on Finding Fish, plus links to write your own review.

Finding Fish

by Antwone Quenton Fisher

Finding Fish by Antwone Quenton Fisher

Jan 2001, 368 pages
    Dec 2001, 352 pages

There are currently 41 reader reviews for Finding Fish

Anonymous (06/23/01)

Shirley Singletary
Although I have only read the first two chapter, I can't put the book down. Antwone Fisher is a strong individual. This story just goes to show afro-american that no matter what situation you've in, if you just put your trust in the Almighty All Things are possible! As I continue my reading ( I also saw the Montel William Show) I very glad he choose not to give up, but to stay strong and just look at his great out come. This just goes to show all people to keep hope alive, trust God, and never, every give-up your dream for a better life. Thank you, Shirley Singletary/Librarian II. @ Collier Branch Library, Houston Tx.

All the Ugly and Wonderful Things by Bryn Greenwood

Seven Days of Us
    by Francesca Hornak

Win The Wisdom of Sundays

The Wisdom of Sundays
by Oprah Winfrey

Life-changing insights from super soul conversations.

A Good M I H T F