Reader reviews and comments on Finding Fish, plus links to write your own review.

Finding Fish

by Antwone Quenton Fisher

Finding Fish by Antwone Quenton Fisher

Jan 2001, 368 pages
    Dec 2001, 352 pages

There are currently 40 reader reviews for Finding Fish

mls (02/18/04)

good. AQF is a truly remarkable person. A true tail of a struggle and hope.
Eric (01/06/04)

It was good book. We read it in our english class with my teacher Mrs. Berg. I find it rather interesting.
Natasha (07/07/03)

I thought this book was a very powerful tale of the circumstances which many people find themselves in life.
It will make you question the homeless man or child on the street because this book shows that there is little difference between us.
It shows how the human spirit is able to lift you from the depths of hell and place you in the sweet arms of peace.
I would recommend this book to anyone, white, black, asian...anyone!
Dan (06/29/03)

It helped me to face my horrible realities of my painful past. I may now move forward from the vast echos of my soul's cry. Thank you Antwone. You will hear my storey next.

Daniel P.
Jessica (05/30/03)

The Antwone Fisher story has touch my heart. To see this man be defeated and abused all his life and then take ahold of life is excellent! This soon to be motion picture i am sure will be great and might change people's lives on how to self motivated.Good luck Antwone F. on yuor new motion picture and your biography.And Antwone,rememeber yuo have touched my life and others so dont be afraid to tell your story of your painful past even though it might hurt.

Jessica
John Doe (03/31/03)

i really liked the book, iCould relate
Miced54485 (03/29/03)

This book was really great. It read really easy and I learned a lot from it. Definately a good book
Shanise (03/26/03)

Finding Fish is a mesmorizing book. From cover to cover.

• Book Jacket: I See You
    I See You
    by Clare Mackintosh
    Clare MackIntosh has written a haunting thriller that has kept our readers at the edge of their ...
  • Book Jacket: Perfect Little World
    Perfect Little World
    by Kevin Wilson
    It might be the beginning of a tragic story: Izzy Poole falls in love with her mentally unstable ...
  • Book Jacket: Pachinko
    Pachinko
    by Min Jin Lee

June
by Miranda Beverly-Whittemore

The Typewriter's Tale
    by Michiel Heyns

A thought-provoking novel on love, art and life fully lived.

I See You
    by Clare Mackintosh

Use what talents you possess: The woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best

K Your F C