Reader reviews and comments on Finding Fish, plus links to write your own review.

Finding Fish

by Antwone Quenton Fisher

Finding Fish by Antwone Quenton Fisher

Jan 2001, 368 pages
    Dec 2001, 352 pages

There are currently 41 reader reviews for Finding Fish

scott (03/02/04)

I really enjoyed this book and definately would recommend it to other people to read, and I really am not a big fan of reading but this one I couldn't put down.
mls (02/18/04)

good. AQF is a truly remarkable person. A true tail of a struggle and hope.
Eric (01/06/04)

It was good book. We read it in our english class with my teacher Mrs. Berg. I find it rather interesting.
Natasha (07/07/03)

I thought this book was a very powerful tale of the circumstances which many people find themselves in life.
It will make you question the homeless man or child on the street because this book shows that there is little difference between us.
It shows how the human spirit is able to lift you from the depths of hell and place you in the sweet arms of peace.
I would recommend this book to anyone, white, black, asian...anyone!
Dan (06/29/03)

It helped me to face my horrible realities of my painful past. I may now move forward from the vast echos of my soul's cry. Thank you Antwone. You will hear my storey next.

Daniel P.
Jessica (05/30/03)

The Antwone Fisher story has touch my heart. To see this man be defeated and abused all his life and then take ahold of life is excellent! This soon to be motion picture i am sure will be great and might change people's lives on how to self motivated.Good luck Antwone F. on yuor new motion picture and your biography.And Antwone,rememeber yuo have touched my life and others so dont be afraid to tell your story of your painful past even though it might hurt.

Jessica
John Doe (03/31/03)

i really liked the book, iCould relate
Miced54485 (03/29/03)

This book was really great. It read really easy and I learned a lot from it. Definately a good book

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Music of the Ghosts

The Stars Are Fire
    by Anita Shreve

No One Is Coming to Save Us
    by Stephanie Powell Watts

One of Entertainment Weekly, Nylon and Elle's most anticipated books of 2017.

Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought.

Y S M B, I'll S Y