MLA Platinum Award Press Release

Reader reviews and comments on Angels & Demons, plus links to write your own review.

Angels & Demons

by Dan Brown

Angels & Demons by Dan Brown X
Angels & Demons by Dan Brown

May 2000, 480 pages
    Jun 2001, 480 pages

There are currently 56 reader reviews for Angels & Demons

D.A. McG

Im actually finding it hard to write this as I feel the space needed for me to describe why I like this book is just not available. I am a 20 yr old (female) student and it has brought my interest in fictional reading back to a strenght that it hasn't been for many years. To Mr. Brown I have one word BRAVO, well maybe two,BRAVO & THANKS!! P.s. I think from now on even if all Mr. Brown wrote was a shopping list I read it!!!!!
sean bass

this book is one of the most exciting book i've ever read!!! it just mekes me excited!! i love how Langdon acts and thinks..I thank Mr.Brown for writing an awesome book!
Knight

I liked about as much as The Da Vinci Code. It brings up a lot of question about religion. It has a very interesting, complicated plot. Dan Brown makes it even more interesting by adding and sretching true facts.

I am not sure why people get so untight about the religion in this book because it is just a book. Dan Brown can write whatever he feels like. He does a very good job by combining fact and fiction. I just think that the Angles and Demons like The Da Vinci Code could have had a deeper plot.

SexyJohn

This is one of the greastest books that I have read. The book is easy to read but not to much so. Likeall of his books you truly can't put it down. The plot is one of the truest that I have seen with the antimatter and the death of the Pope.
babyboy4u

A must read well research science fiction novel. Just be careful not to turn the pages too quick it will only make it harder to put the book down. Check out the pictures and the monumets mentined in the text!

<< *Angels and Demons gets two thumbs up!* >>

Kiwi

I absolutely loved this book because its a longer book and it doesn't have a lot of religious stuff in it like Da Vinci Code did. It also is very suspenceful and it has a lot of 'grabber' parts. It has a different ending than a lot of books but its not bad. I can easily say that this is my favorite book!
troy

WOW
Abraham

Great book!!! A tiny bit slow in the beginning, but becomes a rapid-paced book after the first couple of chapters. I recommend this book to everyone. A must read.

• Book Jacket: Pew
    Pew
    by Catherine Lacey
    A quote often attributed to Leo Tolstoy states that "All great literature is one of two stories; a ...
  • Book Jacket: Waiting for an Echo
    Waiting for an Echo
    by Christine Montross
    Dr. Christine Montross had been a practicing psychiatrist for nearly a decade when she decided to ...
    The Flight Portfolio
    by Julie Orringer
    At once a sweeping historical narrative, an insightful character study and a tender romance, Julie ...
  • Book Jacket: The Color of Air
    The Color of Air
    by Gail Tsukiyama
    Daniel was raised in Hilo, Hawaii by Japanese immigrant parents. Having traveled to the U.S. ...

He Started It
    by Samantha Downing

A new thriller from the twisted mind behind the mega hit My Lovely Wife.

The Woman Before Wallis
    by Bryn Turnbull

The true story of the American divorcée who captured the Prince's heart before Wallis.

The Last Flight
by Julie Clark

The story of two women and one agonizing decision that will change the trajectory of both of their lives.

Win Every Bone a Prayer

Every Bone a Prayer by Ashley Blooms

A beautifully honest exploration of healing and of hope.

T Real M