Reader reviews and comments on Angels & Demons, plus links to write your own review.

Angels & Demons

by Dan Brown

Angels & Demons by Dan Brown X
Angels & Demons by Dan Brown

May 2000, 480 pages
    Jun 2001, 480 pages

There are currently 56 reader reviews for Angels & Demons

D.A. McG

Im actually finding it hard to write this as I feel the space needed for me to describe why I like this book is just not available. I am a 20 yr old (female) student and it has brought my interest in fictional reading back to a strenght that it hasn't been for many years. To Mr. Brown I have one word BRAVO, well maybe two,BRAVO & THANKS!! P.s. I think from now on even if all Mr. Brown wrote was a shopping list I read it!!!!!
sean bass

this book is one of the most exciting book i've ever read!!! it just mekes me excited!! i love how Langdon acts and thinks..I thank Mr.Brown for writing an awesome book!
Knight

I liked about as much as The Da Vinci Code. It brings up a lot of question about religion. It has a very interesting, complicated plot. Dan Brown makes it even more interesting by adding and sretching true facts.

I am not sure why people get so untight about the religion in this book because it is just a book. Dan Brown can write whatever he feels like. He does a very good job by combining fact and fiction. I just think that the Angles and Demons like The Da Vinci Code could have had a deeper plot.

SexyJohn

This is one of the greastest books that I have read. The book is easy to read but not to much so. Likeall of his books you truly can't put it down. The plot is one of the truest that I have seen with the antimatter and the death of the Pope.
babyboy4u

A must read well research science fiction novel. Just be careful not to turn the pages too quick it will only make it harder to put the book down. Check out the pictures and the monumets mentined in the text!

<< *Angels and Demons gets two thumbs up!* >>

Kiwi

I absolutely loved this book because its a longer book and it doesn't have a lot of religious stuff in it like Da Vinci Code did. It also is very suspenceful and it has a lot of 'grabber' parts. It has a different ending than a lot of books but its not bad. I can easily say that this is my favorite book!
troy

WOW
Abraham

Great book!!! A tiny bit slow in the beginning, but becomes a rapid-paced book after the first couple of chapters. I recommend this book to everyone. A must read.

• Book Jacket: Butterfly Yellow
    Butterfly Yellow
    by Thanhha Lai, Daniel Suarez
    Voted 2019 Best Young Adult Award Winner by BookBrowse Subscribers

As readers, many of us hope ...
  • Book Jacket: Olive, Again
    Olive, Again
    by Elizabeth Strout
    Voted 2019 Best Fiction Award Winner by BookBrowse Subscribers

It's been a big year for literary ...
  • Book Jacket: Solitary
    Solitary
    by Albert Woodfox
    Voted 2019 Best Debut Author Award Winner by BookBrowse Subscribers

According to statistics from ...
  • Book Jacket: Becoming
    Becoming
    by Michelle Obama
    Voted 2019 Best Nonfiction Award Winner by BookBrowse Subscribers

BookBrowse hosted a Book Club ...

Book Club
Evening in Paradise
by Lucia Berlin

"Berlin's new book is a marvel, filled with deeply touching stories about lives on the fringes."—NPR

The In-Betweens
    by Mira Ptacin

"A fascinating history of an American community of Spiritualists... a fabulous read."
    —Elizabeth Gilbert

Win Butterfly Yellow

BUTTERFLY YELLOW

Winner of the BookBrowse Award for Best Young Adult Novel, and the overall highest rated book of the year!

The Big Holiday Wordplay