Reader reviews and comments on Angels & Demons, plus links to write your own review.

Angels & Demons

Jun 2001, 480 pages

There are currently 56 reader reviews for Angels & Demons

sxc eli

Angels and Demons
I thought that the first four chaptersof Angels and Demons were BRILLIANT, and from there on, the book just got better and better! I don't know where Dan Brown gets all his ideas from, but he is a top author. I love his books, Angels and Demons and the Da Vinci Code.

I stayed up for three hours reading Angels and Demons because I didn't want to put it down!!!! Understandably, I was extremely tired the next day, only having an hour of sleep!!!!!!!!!!!

All of Dan Browns' books are original, fnny and clever, if you haven't already, READ ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!! Cheers bubi ###
kimpete

Angels & Demons
There were several things in the book that are a stretch to believe they could really happen (i.e., antimatter). Of course, this is what fiction is all about! It was fun to read - a great murder mystery - and, of course, timely given the recent event of the Pope's death. If you liked The DaVinci Code, there's no question you'll enjoy this as well.
Dave

Probably one of the best books out there!

I don't think I put it down! It just keeps you on the edge of your seat all the way till the end... very well written and really gets the reader into the story! I loved it, I liked it more than the Da Vinci Code. So really if you wanna read a really good book read this one!
sarah

Absolulty riviting book! Once I started reading it was non-stop. The sudden twists and turns of the novel leaves u "reading at the edge of your seat"!!!!!
MS 32

This novel is a truly remarkable piece of literature. Mr. Brown simply knows what readers crave. He is a brilliant and inspiring author. I am young (14) yet I still enjoyed this book. Personally, I liked "Angels and Demons" moreso than "Da Vinci". It contains more adventure, less religious debate, and more mystery, in my opinion. I have finished reading three of Brown's four novels, and I am in the middle of the final one. Digital Fortress is equally as phenomenal of a story as "Da Vinci" and "Demons". The final book of Brown's four is "Deception Point" which is also awesome. I began the book last night, and could not put it down. I read approximately 65 pages when I surely should have been studying for my chemistry exam. Dan Brown is a great author. I can't wait for the third Robert Langdon novel to be released. He has dropped hints about the upcoming book. On his publisher's web site there is an amazing "treasure hunt/decoding/cryptology" task which ultimately gives another clue regarding the third Langdon novel. It takes plenty of time but is amazingly fun and grabbing. The internet is a necessity in the activity, to warn you.

www.randomhouse.com/doubleday/davinci/

Enjoy the site. Feel free to respond to this comment.

---MS 32
dan_brown_fan

THIS BOOK IS SIMPLY AWESOME....GREAT. YOU JUST CAN'T PUT THIS BOOK DOWN. I READ IT IN ONE DAY AND I AM THINKING OF RE-READING IT!!!
Pamela

this book is great even though i find dan brown a anti christ person but he really does jave a good sense of writing....

kari

feakin awesome

• Book Jacket: On Earth We're Briefly Gorgeous
    On Earth We're Briefly Gorgeous
    by Ocean Vuong
    On Earth We're Briefly Gorgeous, the bold and bracing debut novel by acclaimed poet Ocean Vuong, ...
  • Book Jacket: Daisy Jones & The Six
    Daisy Jones & The Six
    by Taylor Jenkins Reid
    In this evocative novel written in the format of an interview with members of a fictional music ...
  • Book Jacket: The Age of Living Machines
    The Age of Living Machines
    by Susan Hockfield
    In the face of looming global challenges, such as overpopulation, resource depletion and disease, Dr...
    The Mars Room
    by Rachel Kushner
    There is palpable tension between expectation and reality in Rachel Kushner's third novel. The ...

Travelers
    by Helon Habila

A startlingly exploration of the African diaspora in Europe, by an acclaimed international writer.