Reader reviews and comments on In the Shadow of the Banyan, plus links to write your own review.

In the Shadow of the Banyan

Poornima Apte

There are currently 9 reader reviews for In the Shadow of the Banyan

Diane S. (07/29/12)

In the Shadow of the Banyon
This book is beautifully written, my only question is would a seven and eight yr. old have the capacity to relate all these things she had seen? I decided that what she didn't understand at the beginning, after everything she sees and experiences, she would have grown up relatively quickly so I think that this is entirely plausible. Great book and one I would definitely recommend.

A Look at the Khmer Rouge

Other People's Houses
    by Abbi Waxman

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes